Vijay Sales / Defective washing machines

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

This is with reference to the purchase of 4 washing machines, 4 microwaves, and 4 iron boxes and 1 toaster purchased from you on 22 aug 07. Out of the 4 Godrej washing machines one is a used and one more is defective. How can Vijay Sales supply such materials to us??? we have given them business of more than 4 laths in the past 6-8 months. Godrej technician came on 27 august 07 and checked the machines and left after which there is no response. After i called yesterday and spoke to Abid a number of times at least 4 times, I got a response which said that they will send a senior technician from the company. Why should any technicians to visit me. I have still not used the machine and I have problems with it. We bought the durables from Vijay Sales and not from Godrej. Vijay sales is responsible for the supply of defected durables not Godrej. I spoke to Mr. Ratan from Vijay Sales and he says that The replacement has to come from Godrej.

Why should we contact Godrej when we have not used the machines??? Vijay sales is our vendor and not Godrej. I dont know whom to blame. Vijay sales or Godrej. Vijay sales is just fooling people of Mumbai.
They never give credit now I know the reason. I feel its a second hand goods showroom not a brand new goods showroom.

Pr

Comments

• Te
      11th of Sep, 2007

The story is exactly the same with me. I bought a Godrej washing machine, and before i could use it, it turned out to be faulty. The demo person himself admitted that the machine is faulty. After complaining the same to Vijay Sales, the technician comes and replaces a part after which the machine is suppose to work fine, but to my surprise that machine now makes a noise to prevent a person from even standing near the machine.

Again the agony goes as above, the technical comes once and after that there are no signs of him and above that the phone numbers turn out to be faulty.

I surely am on a conclusion that Vijay Sales is a dealer for second hand goods for Godrej and we are the fools who go by the name.

However, i wish to take this further with the Consumer court as well.

• Ra
      22nd of Oct, 2007

Hello,
    we are pouches a free module no.LG 248MG at Sunday 21-oct-2007.

Our delivery guys had been delver at 7:00 pm. Our delivery guys are open then we saw the refrigerator is damage at corner & body will open at coroner.

“We tell him to why be you delver this piece?
    We again tell him Change this piece. ”

“Our delivery guys say my time is over.
    We are responsible only for delivery, you will complain their & then after we’ll change.”

“Mains our Go down in charge are never check before he packs in cartage box.”

“Our delivery guys are only responsible for delver & take the empty cartage only?”

“Please change as soon as possible because we are fully paid your bill.”

Thanks