Videocon, Washing Machine, Vna 911 / poor response.

booked a complaint for repair of my videocon washing machine VNA 911, (not in warranty) vide complaint no MIV8A03063 on 02.01.08. even after 4 days no one has come to see the machine. the response is too poor. please expedite.

Comments

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2009

my machine is not in warranty period machine not work properly, creaty extra sound in lower part of it.

• Sh
      16th of Feb, 2009

I have bought your washing machine of the same model from the trade fair held in Bangladesh in 2oo2. It worked well for few years however we used it occasionally, but about 14 months ago it stopped working.after that we contact the local dealer, but they replied that they did not have that particular parts.Finally they got one but that was also of no use.Now the machine is completely useless.
    My question is that is there anything that u can do for us.we bought it for money, but we r getting no service at all from your company.
    My machine also makes an extra sound when it is turned on, and it stops working.
    Hope your company will take immediate step to solve this problem, at least you should provide us with spare parts..otherwise people will stop purchasing your product.

Sharmin Sultana