Videocon LCD TV / Defective piece!

United States Review updated:
I have purchased a Videocon LDc tv from Vijay sales in the month of May'07. The first piece i got was a defective one which i managed to get it replaced after a lot fight & some howling in the vijay sales thane showroom. The second set which has been also given has been repaired 2 times before & now for the 3rd time it has again got spoilt. On top of that totally unprofessional staff of vijay sales which do not know how to talk to customers & blankly tell that the service will not be done for 2-3 days. This is the kind of after sales after paying so much of our hard earned money.

Please take in writing all the comments from vijaysales or else ur are in for trouble & u will be running helter skelter.

Comments

Su
  14th of Mar, 2007

Videocon LCD TV - Poor after sales support
India

I purchased a Videocon 20" LCD TV 20X on 24th September, 2006 from Vijay Sales on recommendation of their salesman that this was the best buy. On 3rd March, the adapter supplied with the TV failed and I lodged a complaint with Vijay Sales. Videocon engineer visited on 5th and promised to replace the adaptor in 2 days. Since that day, I am following up with Vijay Sales, Videocon 24 hour complaint line & Videocon worli service centre. I have also sent an email to their service support department. All I get to hear from all of them is that the adaptor shall be replaced in 2 days. God alone knows how long these 2 days are in the dictionary of Videocon, because they have already taken 11 days since the complaint was lodged and again today I was told too wait for another 2 days !!!

This is not the first time this has happened to me on a Videocon product. Couple of years back, Videocon took 2 months to repair my DVD player. It is really surprising how these companies can still take the customer for a ride.
Ga
  24th of Nov, 2009

Videocon LCD TV - TV not working
videocon
India

We bought 32' videocon integra but it stopped working after 3 days. We called the engineer and they said they will change the set after approval

they got the approval and they said you set will be replaced within 1 week.
Ms basker who was handling this issue is not picking up the phone and when we are calling at your call center they are telling that they will call in 48 hours

Please tell what action you would like us to take

If you want us to go to consumer court we can do that by spending 100 rs only.
Ra
  19th of Mar, 2012
when running a program vorticle line are coming on the display and picture displaying with 2 colors.

Videocon Industries Logo Videocon Industries