Videocon / LCD Integra 27 Hd / no response from vediocon to my complaint even the product is under warranty period

1 India Review updated:

I have bought videocon integra hd lcd tv from mulund next mumbai six months back, tv has started to give problem, although this tv is in warranty period and I have lodged complaint in videocon call center (Complaint no 7al[protected]) on friday but still no technician is contacting me. I have made lots of phone call to their call center but they are also not responding properly. Usually after lodging a complaint technician should come with in two days but they even don't want to response my complaint. It is been 5 days no response from vediocon service center. I am just wasting money and time to make calls to videocon call centers. My tv is in under warranty period, so this is responsibility of videocon to repair my tv but no response from service center/call center.

Comments

• Ar
      24th of Jul, 2008

Hi dear,

I agree with you coz the same product LCD 27 Integra I purchased from VSP (Vashi) on 8th July 08 but so far no demo has been arranged but the lazy videocon customer care center. Even the product has started given problem by automatic onn & off. Videocon LCD get on & Off by itself. I have placed the complaint with VSP but nobody revert me back. Even I tried to get in touch with Videocon customer care no.27782745 (given by Just Dial Service) but nobody attends the call.

Now I have come to the conclusion that Videocon products are of no use and their services are pathetic. Very upset by this kind of monkey business of videocon.

Regards,
    Arwa Doshi

• Pp
      12th of Feb, 2009

Hi
    i bought one 34"jumpo flat tv at t.nagar, chennai, NEXT tv showroom on 24-04-2008. when i open the box
    in front of vediocon demonstrator we found some fault on the screen news scrolling tilted downward.
    he said make a complaint to customercare they will give replacement as soon as possible. i made complaint to two times( com.no-1600087472 and 8100085140146). there is no response from vediocon. i thing this is
    because people wish to buy imported items instead of indian product like vediocon. even remote is working
    with other chinese products. so please thing thousand tmes before buying vediocon products.
    for the consumer awareness.

regards
    p.prabhakaran.

• Va
      25th of Aug, 2009

Hmm frustrated in just 5 days ????

i am behind them from last 2 month having nearly 22 call log no.