Victoria's Secret / victoria's secret located in, the exton mall exton pa-shopping experience and poor customer service

100 Exton Square Mall - Exton, PA 19341, Exton, PA, United States
Phone: 610 524-7971

The victoria's secret in the exton mall is a ridiculous store. I waited 45 mins to return something there were 3 registers and only 1 was open the wait took forever. The store was fully staffed it was a mess. You would think with so many associates standing around doing nothing they'd clean up. After my return was finally processed I went to buy an item. The sales associates were clueless I don't understand how they constantly ask if you need help. When you ask where something is they don't know. I even had the pic/description of the bra and the online ad. I spoke with 3 associates. These ladies don't know their own stock? The store was a mess! The victorias sales associate was aaliyah she was so rude and was extremely unhelpful. She needs to be retrained or fired. I'm never coming back and my friends aren't either we've been victoria secret shoppers for 15 yrs we'll take our business elsewhere. Ps clean up your store and fire useless associates.

Victoria's Secret