Victoria's Secret / $15 gift card when getting card
Having gone on the VS website, I saw that if you ordered a credit card through them you'd receive a $15 coupon. So I thought this was a great deal so I ordered the credit card and was told I'd get the $15 coupon in the mail with my card.
When I received the card there was no coupon, so I called VS and stated this. They told me that the coupon came separately and that it would arrive at a different date. So I waited for it to arrive.
When it still had not arrived I contacted VS again and stated this, they then told me that it should have come in the original envelope and I needed to phone in to credit card services.
I did this and they told me they "are not allowed to re-send these coupons but they'll send me a $10 gift card." While I appreciate the fact that they are sending a $10 gift card it is 1. not the same as the original value promised and 2. The $15 coupon was the ONLY reason I signed up in the first place.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria Secret - Account assure
- Victoria's Secret - customer service
- Victoria's Secret - rude service
- Victoria's Secret - bra - 0667538797354
- Victoria's Secret - angel credit card