Victoria Secret — advertising
I want to complain that during a Thanksgiving holiday during a family show, A Thanksgiving day parade almost every commercial featured a half naked woman selling sex that children had to watch. Sex shouldn't be sold to children and families on holidays.
Others complained as well on Facebook as they sat and watched tv with their children and grandchildren. We are teaching children that they must look and behave a certain way to find happiness and to be accepted. Please it is time for change. All of the world is now stamping out sexual harrassment towards women. Victoria Secret could choose wholesome ads for tv st least where we cannot always monitor what our children view. It's like scary movie trailers. They are rated R and yet still shown on tv. Please it is time for change.
More Victoria Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!