Verizon Wireless — unauthorized data plan change.
I recently called Verizon to change one of the phones on my account. I paid outright for the phone and all I needed to do was activate it. I was very clear with the representative that I did not want my data plan changed under any circumstances. I get the phone activated and log into my account 5 minutes later and they have changed me from my unlimited data plan to a 2gb data plan.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Dimas, CA From this point on I have spend over 2 hours in Verizon Wireless Retail Outlets, I have spent over 5 hours on the phone and have now tried a total of 6 times to get my original plan re-instated. In every case, each of the customer service reps told me, "the forms have been filed and you have to wait 48 hours for the changes to take affect. Each time I have called back 3 days later and had exactly the same thing happen each time. This is an unauthorized change, I specifically told each rep I want my old plan back and you were unauthorized in making the change.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints