Verizon — switcher offer is a scam!
I switched to verizon in october and traded in my at&t phones in november. I had to provide my at&t final bill multiple times. I still get e-mails that they are "having trouble" processing my request. I keep calling customer service and they keep escalating my case, telling me to wait 10 days each time I call. It's been over 2 months and I have not received my visa cards yet. The people I speak to every time tell me there are no issues with my request, everything's fine, and then I get another e-mail that they are "having trouble"... This is so frustrating! I think it's a scheme to make you give up!
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints