Verizon Online / annoying daily calls

I have been a loyal customer of Verizon since arriving back in the country in 2004. For the past few weeks, I have been receiving daily telephone solicitations for me to internet service [protected]. Sometime it occurs 2 times a day. I keep on telling them the service is not available in the area.

This is forcing me into making a decision to discontinue Verizon phone service for lack of action for them to take me off their do not call list. I have made phone calls being transferred to one department and then to another. Lately I just ask for the manager, and I still get daily phone calls. I am a member to the National Do Not Call Registry. I was told by Verizon that calls are permitted from companies with which you have an existing business relationship under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991.

In fact if you tell them no to call they must honor it or face up to $11,000 fine for each occurrence. I got the Better Business Bureau involved and the FTC involved now. Maybe they will stop calling.

P

Comments

• Am
      17th of Apr, 2008

Your tehnical support really sucks.

I don't what training you guys have, but looks like some of them don't know to much. noonly he cannot fix the problem, but I hang up of me while putting me on hold and doen'nt care to call me back.
    I endup fixing the problem myself.

Shame on you.