Verizon Online / annoying daily calls
I have been a loyal customer of Verizon since arriving back in the country in 2004. For the past few weeks, I have been receiving daily telephone solicitations for me to internet service [protected]. Sometime it occurs 2 times a day. I keep on telling them the service is not available in the area.
This is forcing me into making a decision to discontinue Verizon phone service for lack of action for them to take me off their do not call list. I have made phone calls being transferred to one department and then to another. Lately I just ask for the manager, and I still get daily phone calls. I am a member to the National Do Not Call Registry. I was told by Verizon that calls are permitted from companies with which you have an existing business relationship under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991.
In fact if you tell them no to call they must honor it or face up to $11,000 fine for each occurrence. I got the Better Business Bureau involved and the FTC involved now. Maybe they will stop calling.
More Verizon Online Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet