Verizon Fios / constant billing issues!
Had FIOS for almost a year now, had to call at least 4 times during this time for billing errors. First they didn't give me the advertised promotional gift card. They ended up giving me a credit for the amount of the gift card. Then they got my billing screwed up and charged me a wrong amount. I called and worked that out. The most recent outrage is this... I had my billing setup to auto debit from my checking account (not credit card billing). In April they neglected to bill me, so in May I received a bill for two months of service. Total bill was for $99.95. I called and was told that for some reason the bill was not debited from my account. The rep said he had "heard" that credit card billing was more reliable, and wanted me to switch my payment method. I reluctantly allow this and he told me I was all setup for my bill of $99.95 for the total current amount due to be billed. I checked my bank account and found they stole an additional $100 from me, by charging me $199.95. So here I am on hold for over an hour waiting to talk to a billing rep. Their phone system sucks, you easily get lost in the prompts, always get connected to the wrong dept, and usually have to talk to 3 people before you get to the right person. FIOS service is great, but customer support sucks! I am going to ask to switch to paper billing and do it all manually, I'd rather set this up with my online billpay at my bank and make sure I pay the right amount, than let them rob me and cause me to spend hours of my valuable time trying to get them to fix all this.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet