Verizon Fios / messed up move order

1 Scarsdale, NY, United States Review updated:

Verizon said they would move my installation on a Wednesday. They called a few days before to confirm the move, and disconnect all services on Wednesday. I asked them to change the move to Thursday. The same day, Monday, they disconnected all our services. I called late at night, was put on hold for 17 minutes, called back to escape the hold, and was told that their appropriate office had closed and nothing could be done. The next day I called and found that the order had not been correctly entered.

This is one of many problems I've had with Verizon FiOS.

Le

Comments

30th of Apr, 2010

I scheduled to have FIOS installed. The day before installation a voicemail was left stating Miss Utility needed to come out before installation could take place. Well someone forgot to set the alarm not to turn my home phone line off. I called to report phone trouble stated that FIOS was due to come out but had to cancel, was told that had nothing to do with my phone not working. WRONG! That was exactly the reason my phone was not working. I had no response for 6 days with a 100 yr old Grandmother at my house. I filed a complaint with the Public Service Commission and in the Verizon response they stated I had a priority order as of 4/21/10 this is 6 days after my installation date and 6 days with no home phone service. Go figure?