Verizon Fios / messed up move order
Verizon said they would move my installation on a Wednesday. They called a few days before to confirm the move, and disconnect all services on Wednesday. I asked them to change the move to Thursday. The same day, Monday, they disconnected all our services. I called late at night, was put on hold for 17 minutes, called back to escape the hold, and was told that their appropriate office had closed and nothing could be done. The next day I called and found that the order had not been correctly entered.
This is one of many problems I've had with Verizon FiOS.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service