Verizon Fios / deceitful sales tactics
The sales rep that I dealt with lied to me to get me to agree to a 2 year contract with Verizon. I ordered the service online and have a full transcript of our conversation".
I was told I would pay $***'.** per month and would receive a gift card of $300 dollars on top if I was to sign a two year contract;. Now, after 2 months the gift card has not come?. I call to find out where it is to find out that there was never one issued and that it was trumped by another promotion;. The only reason I agreed to a 2 year contract is because of that card, if for any reason I had to cancel service that would just negate the ETF.. The actual monthly figure was not much better than my current provider!.
I called and spoke to 6 different people and was told that there is nothing they could do, . I even said that I will forgo the $300 dollar gift card as long as they remove the 24 month agreement/ETF fee in case I find a better deal.
Verizon has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and are lying ###. I will never recommended or use their products again. I was looking to switch from ATT wireless to Verizon but I guess I shouldn't waste my time.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints