Verizon Fios / fraud in billing!
Because of outright contract fraud with Verizon yellow pages, I eventually cancelled the yellow page ads, then my home phone, then my business phone. When in need of broadband service, I decided to give them one more chance since their 4 month half price deal made them competitive. Big mistake in thinking they would be any more competent or honest than they had been in the past. I found they quickly billed me at the full price and had no access by email for a complaint to a human, just macro answers from a computer that were totally unrelated to my demands that they hold up their end of the contract. After fighting to get to a human on my cell, about thirty minutes, I had to fight like hell to get a refund from a very "challenged" operator. I was told my bank would be credited the money. That never happened, but I did get a credit on the next bill. However, just as sleazy and stupid as the first month, I was billed the full amount again. I'm debating if I want to go through the fighting and half hour waits for the next four months, stacked on top of mindless assurances by inept operators, or if I should tell then to shove their "service" and spend the next year fighting an early termination fee I'm sure they'll try to impose for their breach of contract. I am forwarding a very detailed complaint at the very least to the BBB, the local and federal consumer complaints centers, and my state politicians over this fraudulent billing scam.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service