Verizon DSL / bait and switch?
I ordered phone service from Verizon because they said DSL was available at my address and I wanted to get the deal they were offering. I waited two weeks for phone service to be turned on then waited another two weeks to receive the modem. Then another two days and numerous phone calls wanting to know why the DSL isn't activated yet. Then they call me and tell me they cannot provide DSL service because I am too far away from their main location. I canceled their phone service immediately and they actually did one thing efficiently. Within 5 minutes I did not have phone service any more.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.