Verizon Communicationsbilling

I closed my account in October 2016 and have a recording of my phone call and the representative saying all was paid in full and account closed. I moved to my brothers verizon plan. I continued to receive a bill for one more month of service that we clearly talk about on phone callas being disconnected. I spent well over an hour on phone and Kayla in recovery hung up on me after she told me she did not have a supervisor I could speak with, that they would call me in a day or two. I called customer service and was put on hold for 7 minutes and was told I needed to give the reason why before I could speak to a supervisor. As I spoke with Latretta she talked over me and louder than me The entire time of all calls I did not curse or yell and can't believe they treat a person who was a customer for 12 plus years this way. I intended to switch back to a new plan sans my ex but will not and will be posting this review on all outlets including emailing my family (50 plus persons) that all currently have Verizon and posting on my electronic messaging at my work. Worst customer service.

Jo