Venere.com / Misleading comparative advertising
Venere.com have been advertising hotel rooms side by side and stating that some have special inclusions and others do not. In my case, the cheaper room that I was looking at did not have breakfast listed as included, so we booked the same room at a more expensive rate as it explicitly stated that breakfast was included. When we got to the hotel we were advised that the cheaper rate DID included breakfast.
We contacted Venere.com and they will not acknowledge that they failed to include this in the information making it misleading advertising. They keep stating that the 'non-refundable' is the only reason there was a price difference however any reasonable person would think that if the wanted breakfast included the more expensive rate is the only rate they can choose - as per the listed inclusions.
More Venere.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue