Venere.com / Did not honor the price offered

barcelona, Spain Review updated:

May 2, 2015, I booked the Apartment Sata Olimpic Village thru Venere.com by contacting their [protected]. The offer price was $262.56 in Canadian Currency and it was reduced the price to $244 CAD because they agreed to price match other competitor price. I was advised that my canadian credit card willl be charge in the amount of $262.56 CAD and the adjustment will be followed. Waiting time is between 4 to 7 days. I requested to put it in writing about the adjustment in my confirmation letter which the agent agreed to it. But it was no done at all. Until now I followed up the adjustment still not showing up in the credit card.
Meanwhile my credit card was charged dated May 5 to $284.75 CAD. I contacted them but they told me the Apartment charged directly to my credit card in terms of EURO. So I end up paying 2.5% conversion fee plus the exchange rate. The Venere.com did not advised me about charging in EURO. They did not tell me about the apartment will handle the billing. It is misrepresentation or misleading to customer. They just told me when the bill is done which you can not dispute it because it is non-refundable. The difference amount that I was overcharge is $40.75 including the adjustment for price match.

Venere.com

Lo
May 13, 2015

Comments

30th of Aug, 2012
    Venere.com - vail attempts to upsell
    venere.com
    venere.com

Website does not work right. When you plug in a certain price, it upsells you by 100%. Called the company to notify them. They didn't care. They were still trying to upsell me. Must be company policy. Unscrupulous.