Vauxhall firstcapsFix_callbackrchie Moss Loughbrough) / there after serivce
My wife and i paid cash for a car and after they had there money they did not give a toss...when i got the car home i found that i did not have a parcle shelf or a owners manual.We want told that we would get a call the day after i took the car home and we did not get 1.We had to phone them about the missing parcle shelf and the manual .I had to drive back there and that takes an hour and a half as we live in birmingham .The parcle shelf we got given is damaged and the manual is the worng one for the car.When we drove the car off the forcourt we had to get to the nearist petrol station as we got to the station the car ran out of petrol.We forgot to take the v5 for the old car as we part x it so we had to put another £200 down as a holding deposit .I told them i would come back up sunday and they said that fine .When i got there sunday they would not give me my deposit back as there accounts dep was closed and the money was banked.They gave me a call yesterday and said i could have got my money back yesterday as they had NOT banked it.They expeted me to drive back up there to go and get it but i said no.They said it would be in my bank this morning but it is not there.My wife and i are outraged by there so called serive it was discracefull.
More Vauxhall firstcapsFix_callbackrchie Moss Loughbrough) Complaints & Reviews
- Vauxhall - Terrible experience 
- Vauxhall Peter Vardy Perth - Corsa Caliper Seal/Breaks 
- Vauxhall - repairs 
- Vauxhall - Rubbish car worse customer service 
- Vauxhall - Awful company 
- Vauxhall Motors - refund / compensation
- Vauxhall Motors - vauxhall customer care
- Vauxhall Astra - my vauxhall astra was on fire
- Vauxhall Motors - paint work
- Vauxhall Motors - issue with my vauxhall corsa, reg lv65 hdn.