valueplusonline.com / Fradulent charges for a year!
I have had the same experience as almost everyone on this board about this problem. I have been charged for almost a year now without noticing it. I cancelled my so called service and received the same information as another person on this website. They couldn't tell me what company was charging my credit card. They also went around in circles as I tried to ask them questions and said that I should have received a packet. Apparently I should still be receiving things, they even had my address on file. I have no more information to give, but want to thank everyone for speaking out about it so that I can send all of this to my credit card company to put in a claim. Oh one more thing I did find a web-site for value plus and tried to send a complaint by e-mail and it never went through, go figure! www.valueplusonline.com
Good luck to everyone.
More valueplusonline.com Complaints & Reviews
- valueplusonline.com - No such website! 
- valueplusonline.com - gift card 
- valueplusonline.com - Unable to claim $50 in Gift cards as sing up promise 
- valueplusonline.com - did not recieve 25$gift card & my c.c.was chared twice there is no such website 
- valueplusonline.com - fraudulent 
- valueplusonline.com - paid money for an $80.00 giftcard and there is no such thing! 
- valueplusonline.com - charges to our account not authorize 
- valueplusonline.com - empty promise - scam
- valueplusonline.com - Fraud & cheating!