valueplusonline.com / Fradulent charges for a year!

I have had the same experience as almost everyone on this board about this problem. I have been charged for almost a year now without noticing it. I cancelled my so called service and received the same information as another person on this website. They couldn't tell me what company was charging my credit card. They also went around in circles as I tried to ask them questions and said that I should have received a packet. Apparently I should still be receiving things, they even had my address on file. I have no more information to give, but want to thank everyone for speaking out about it so that I can send all of this to my credit card company to put in a claim. Oh one more thing I did find a web-site for value plus and tried to send a complaint by e-mail and it never went through, go figure! www.valueplusonline.com

Good luck to everyone.

Comments

• Am
      6th of Apr, 2007
    ValuePlusOnline.com - Poor service!

I went to ValuePlusOnline.com/open/form/gc after I had purchased some products over the phone. This company Value + says to me after a one dollar fee, they will give me two 25$ gift cards for a free trial up to 14 days to try their products. Which these products were coupons and discounts off purchases for companies around the world. After the 14 day trial they would charge my credit card 14.95$ a month, if not canceled. Well, I canceled and couldn't believe how easy it was. No questions why. Just called the number and told them I would like to cancel and what sounded like a 12 year old girl on the the other line, says to me ok ! and that was it. Well I haven't seen any other charges to my account yet! But where's mt 25$ gift card to walmart and my other 25$ gas card? Who knows, there's no such website to claim them. So much for www.valueplusonline.com!

• Ro
      29th of Apr, 2007

Thank you for the free $25 gift card that you send me in the mail!!!

• Ka
      2nd of Jul, 2007
    ValuePlusOnline.com - Charged for service, received no services in return

I took this as a legitimate business, when I called Nationalvaluenetwork.com, however nothing they had promised me has panned out. I signed up for a trial membership to valueplusonline.com, and www.homeplayonline.com for 1.99 and I was to receive a 25$ gift card in return, however when I searched for the website to claim it, all that came up were other customers complaints that they also had been scammed. This is a big time scam and not worth even calling.

• Me
      1st of Aug, 2007

I have yet to see my $25.00 gift card as well and have tried numerous times to address the situation but as stated by other people NO SUCH WEBSITE and my credit card is being charged $14.95 a month!!!

27th of Aug, 2007

I'm another person that ordered a product over the phone and was promised a $25 walmart gift card but could not access the website.

Live and learn!

• Sh
      3rd of Oct, 2007

The infomercials should receive some wrath, also. They made it about impossible to decline this offer. I felt very pressured and angry, however, I wanted to "Go Duster". Again, I guess things should not be ordered from the infomercials. People should not to put up with this kind of high pressure scams!

• Jc
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Iam still waiting for my $25. gift card
    Sincerely
    J.C. Heinrich

• Zi
      31st of Dec, 2008

The go duster is a rip off.

• Mz
      20th of Jul, 2010

Rec'd letter, went online and used p.w.supplied. Reply said no 404 found, but the p.w. given was 406. I searched and to no avail. I will call the co. and hope for fulfillment of offerof $50 gift cards(total).