Value Plus Online / Unable to get gift cards as promised

This all started with Kevin Trudeau's book. They sign you up for all of this free stuff and promise you savings and all you get are solicitation calls. His method is not saving you money or getting you out of debt...it is simply a scam to get you into debt. I cannot seem to get any of the "gifts" that were promised. A lot of running around. I will chalk it up as a loss and never fall for these tactics again. There seems to be no legit value plus web site and there is no way to contact elizabeth collins. a lesson needs to be learned here and we can start by not partaking in anything these two people are involved in.

Ia

Comments

• Yv
      21st of Apr, 2008
    value plus online - fraud
    value plus online
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 8323225281
    www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/40

No such site exists! What's up with that! These people need to be exposed. Other reputable companies should not be dealing with them.

• Ru
      23rd of Aug, 2008
    value plus online - no such website to claim $25.00 gift card for a free 30-day trial offer
    Value Plus
    1930 San Marcos Blvd. #421
    San Marcos
    California
    Phone: 760-598-3607
    valueplusonline.com

no such website exists to claim the supposed $25.00 free gift card; also, my bank account has been debited for a monthly fee of $19.95 inspite of attempts to cancel automatic billing to my credit card.

• Ro
      14th of Sep, 2008

How do I make sure they don't charge my account for this? Also how do I cancell this so the chare isn't attempted?!!!

• De
      18th of Oct, 2008

The web site listed in the welcome information to claim the $50.oo worth of gift cards does not exist.

I wonder if this company is just a scam? The number of complaints listed here is amazing.

• Ap
      17th of Sep, 2010

Seriously. Why would you want to screw people over in an economy that's already struggling? The websites don't work. The gift cards don't work. I called to cancel my subscription FOUR TIMES and they still keep charging my bank account. Elizabeth Collins-Director of Marketing- you're disgusting.

• Pa
      3rd of May, 2013

I donot have a complaint. I just want to know how to claim my free gift.

11th of Jan, 2014

I tried to download for my 50.00 gift card and I could not but I could not I think they are a rip off

• Be
      16th of Aug, 2018

As were the prior complaints I too found no web site to get me $50 gift card and I called to cancel. We'll see if they do. If I'm charged I will call the some government agency, not that they are ever any help!

• Ef
      16th of Nov, 2018

they are SCAMMERS they take your money and they tell you that they'll send you a gift card and they never do! When I emailed them they said that it's my problem, not theirs!!!