Vacation Travel Club / club membership

1 127 worral drive Newark, DE 19711Newark, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610 842 4740

As a result of ugly sales tactics after the vacation club presentation what I called brainwash session, I decided to join the club. They stated in contract (which can not be cancelled) that the average condo price is $470 per week. Everything what I find on the internet on their website "Vacation Travel CLub" is way above $470. The sales man was told that we are 4 persons family and this is what we are looking for. The average of $470 means for me that they have to offer vacation also lower thatn $470 per week per condo in order to obtain value of $470 as an average. And this is my main defend line. Almost nothing in US is lower than $470. I found 2 condos with maximum occupancy 1 person in off season time. THe sales man was also told that I am interested in location where I can drive a car in order to not to pay for plane tickets. I live in Delaware so almost entire east coast is ok with me and I found nothing under or equal $470. They said that I did not contact the condo specialist. I can ask for offer but in order to do that I have pay $25 processing fee(not bad) and then they PROBABLY charge me automatically for the vacation. So there is no way to just to check the offer. Complaint about charging without cardholder agreement against Vacation Travel Club can be found on https://www.complaintsboard.com . How to prove that they missrepresent the value what was my main reason to join the club? How to step from the contract.

Ra

Comments

• Tr
      11th of Aug, 2009

I do not know which Vacation Travel Club you have. I own a membership with Vacation Travel Club out of Benton Harbor MI and have owned for about 3 years. My family and I always dreamed of traveling and it was never possible without this program. Since I have joined with them my family of 5 have been on a Disney Cruise and a all-inclusive trip to Jamaica. We took the cruise and got it through the club for $2, 367.64 for my entire family and had a perfectly fantastic time. So in short thank you V.T.C. for helping my family, and to think if we had decided to skip that trip to Branson in 2006 we would still just be dreaming.

• Bo
      7th of Nov, 2009

We purchased the Vacation Travel Club membership that promised we could go on crusises and overseas trips for as little as $1, 000. We spent 6, 500.00 and have tried to used it three times...They were not any cheaper that expedia to travelosity. They said they would be alot cheaper. There should be some recourse for false advertisement. I think we should be refunded our money!!! This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. They lied about everything they promised! We travel alot and thought it would be helpful. Please be careful about spending money one VTC.