Vacation Network / IT'S A SCAM!!!

1 3000 N. E. 30th PlaceFort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-458-7197

This company wanted me to pay $599.00 to advertise and sell my timeshare. BIG RED FLAG when any company wants money up front.
I did my research and found all these complaints about this company, and all the people they scammed. Thanx for posting these complaints, you helped keep my money out of their pockets. The only way to get back at them is to keep this from happening to others.
They actually sent me a post card 6 mos. ago and I held onto it because I was considering selling my timeshare. I'm not sure how they got my address but, I'm calling my resort first thing in the morning to notify them of this. The post card told me to ask for Kris Kennedy but I actually spoke to an Angela.

Comments

• Ji
      27th of May, 2009

Stay away from Vacation Network, They do not deliver what they promise. Never heard of a vacation club that won't let you pick your own resort, only an AREA.They are SCAM artists.

• Ta
      13th of Mar, 2010

I've been to the presentation of the Vacation Network in Houston, TX which is located at the intersection of Hwy-6 and Memorial Dr and it's really good. If I will rate it from 1 to 10, it would be 9. I disagree all about the comments I've read. maybe not good for the people that can't afford it.

31st of Aug, 2010

Don't know about this club but we have been members of Grand Vacation Club for several years now. They have always provided excellent service and great prices. Sorry to hear this one isn't working out for you.

17th of Jun, 2013

we gave vnac1 375.00 in 2002 and every time I call them they either wanted more money or sales were soft
    we still have our condo and they don't know who are.