Vacation International LLC - Dubai / scammers in dubai bullying the middle class salaried people

Deira, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Vacation International LLC – Scammers in Dubai Bullying the Middle Class Salaried People
I, Mathew Abraham was shopping at Al Ghurair Centre Dubai when a sales representative for Vacation International suddenly handed-over a raffle coupon and told me just to fill my contact details and drop in the box at their stall booth and if shortlisted I will receive a week’s free stay for 6 persons at their Dive Inn Resort at Sharm –El-Sheikh, Egypt.
In the evening I got a call from vacation International office telling that I have won the gift and to get it I must attend a party at their office along with my spouse on 20th July 2011 evening.
We went there and there was no party but were taken to a hall preset with background music and a representative call Mr. Burhanu, well trained, brain-washed us for three hours showing the Interval membership card, Trade License of Vacation International, Bank Guarantee of AED 1 Million deposit with Dubai Economic Department etc. and told us to by the timeshare for Resort, Sharm-Al-Sheikh Egypt and if any non-performance from vacation International then we can go and claim our money from Dubai Economic Department against the AED 1 Million Bank Guarantee. Then they made us to sign a contract and took AED 17950 upfront immediately with a verbal condition that they will issue us the Interval Membership card (www.Intervalworld.com) immediately and assist us to sell the time share online. To brain wash us Mr. Burhanu sat with us with a laptop computer and started creating a registration for an online site, but afterwards I realized that he was befooling us to get the contract signed and to collect the cash from me.
After that many days, weeks & months passed, we visited their office many times, met Mr. Mohamed Serri – Customer Relationship Manager. He also gave us many false promises but till today we did not get even the Interval Membership card which means they duped us our hard earned money of AED. 17, 950. Moreover they kept the original contract with them for 15 days to pass the legal period for cancellation.
Realizing that I am duped by Vacation International, I have investigated about their past and present and the result is alarming and they have duped hundreds and thousands of middle class people like me (who are their main target).
Some facts about them are as follows;
- Vacation International, Dubai started in Rigga Street in year 1996 with Mr. Burhanu, Mr. Khaled, Mr. Hamdoun and Mr. Mohd Serri at customer care.
- Then they shifted to Holiday Inn from year 2005 to 2008
- Then near Hamrain Centre from year 2006 to 2013
- Now they shifted their office and changed their Trade License Name and I know the new name and location because they cannot dupe people with the Vacation International LLC name anymore.
- STILL THEY ARE CONTINUING DUPING PEOPLE WITH THEIR SAME TECHNICS USING THE NEW COMPANY NAME.
- I know many people like me are duped by them.
To conclude, at this juncture, I want to take up this matter of clear cheating with the authorities and get our money back.
So, please anybody who are in a situation like me please feel free to contact me urgently on my Mobile +[protected].

Ma
Apr 20, 2014

Comments

20th of Jul, 2017

I am also one of the sufferer of this scam and had pay the exact same amount . I did get the membership card but of no use because whenever I asked for booking the reply was " Rooms are not available" . I am a poor person from Pakistan, please let me know if you the money can be taken back from these cheaters . Secondly what course of action you had adopted to get your money and did you get the money back or not ? . Please reply me on my e-mail # [protected]@hinopak.com