USPS / mail lost or stolen in the post office
My mail from ebay with tracking, sent priority mail was out for delivery and never received and neither was tracking information updated. Went to the post office, someone was complaining about there package being not delivered earlier than mine. I went to the post office, called the supervisor every day, seven days no package, no answer, the supervisor told me they still have fifteen days to find it!
Spoke to the station manager, he is looking into, no package, reported it to USPS customer service, they never called me back either within the two business day window. Sent a message to the US Postmaster General, Bronx Postermaster, US Postmaster Inspector General and reported fraud, and Consumer affairs. I will not stop until I get my package! The news is next!
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- Usps / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site 
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery 
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy