USPS / rude, poor service

1 Lincolnshire, IL, United States Review updated:

I take my post office business (and a lot of it) to the post office in Vernon Hills, Illinois where I have yet to be greeted by a pleasant, helpful, employee. I only use that office because I have a lot of items to ship (I am an ebay trading assistant.) and it is close to my home..
Today, I arrived at the office 15 minutes early and waited at the door for the employee to open it (exactly on time, not a second early even though there were 4 people standing behind me to enter.)
I had an express mail, prepaid envelope going to China, with all of the papers that only needed to be put in the special envelope and entered in the computer.
The employee JOANNE told me that I could go and she would enter it later as she wanted to take care of the people behind me in line. I asked her to please do it while I was standing there as I was worried that if she got busy, my parcel could get separated from its address papers. She insisted that I leave and she would do it later. I asked her again to please do it while I was standing there so I could get the receipt back. She got very annoyed and rude.
Does she work for no pay? I don't understand how a person who gets paid for their job has the nerve to be rude to customers.
I have had other dealings with women at that office who were also very rude. I don't think they should have those jobs whlle so many people are out of work and would love to have a job like that.
These people are lazy and rude and shouldn't have government jobs.
Sincerely
Arlene Marshack

Comments

Fa
  14th of Dec, 2009

Go in there with a golf club and hit them as hard as you can in the head!!! just untill they pass out...