USPS / damaged and missing mail
I would like for file a formal complaint. My family has had poor service the past few YEARS. We have tried to live with it since USPS just doesn't value its customer any longer.
In August, a sympathy card was sent from ELGIN, IL 60123 and delivered to us in SEPTEMBER. This is awful service. We have had payments delivered weeks and up to months after being sent via the postal service. We have reverted to FedEx for this and the much better customer service for our important deliveries.
As for cards and letters we are using email.
Today was the stresser for me. I received and anticipated newsletter that was ripped and shredded. The letter on the Envelope aske ME the RECIPIENT to better package my news letters that I plan on receiving.
This is absurd and ridiculous. The Postal Service has a responsibility to its customers. I will be contacting the Post Master General and the States Attourneys Office if service to and from our address does not get better. Our letter carrier is great but your lines people and employees at the postal offices and on the road need SERIOUS work in dealing with sensitive documents.
This is why I will decline to accept anymore increases in postal fees. I will pay higher rates you your competitor FedEx to ensure my deliveries are treated with a sence of urgency.
P.S. This is posted to several complaint blogs and will find its way to our state and federal government.
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery / lack thereof
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service