USPS / mailman refuses to deliver to *
My mother resides in bronx, new york and for the past several weeks, i have experienced numerous on-going problems with the delivery of flat rate priority insured packages to my mother who resides at 765 courtland ave. I have contacted the [protected] in the past several weeks because the mailman consistently leaves a delivery attempt notice (Peach colored) ps form 3849 in her mail box when he has made no effort/attempt to deliver the package to her *********. The reports have been elevated to the consumer affairs more than once.
The local post master supervisors have assisted in tracking previous packages however it boils down to the situation repeating itself again to where the mailman refuses to deliver any packages to the ********* (4th floor. It is of no significance to him if the letter is certified or the package is priority insured signature confirmation delivery. It’s been an extremely frustrating situation. If a re-delivery is arranged, the mailman repeats the same procedure of placing a 2nd delivery notice ps form 3849 in my mother’s mail box.
I have been sending packages to my mother for years! The problem with packages not being delivered to her ********* just started in the beginning of july 2009
The last time the mailman came up to my mother’s ********* he intimidated her when he knocked with no packages on hand to inform her “he's not authorized to deliver packages to her *********. “he's only supposed to ring the bell at the bottom of the building and she has to come downstairs!” my mother just listened and didn’t reply. She just informed my brother who passed the information to me when i called to follow-up on whether she had received the package i had mailed to her. This mailman behavior was totally unprofessional to say the least.
I am extremely disappointed with the usps service i have received in the past few weeks and want to know if i may take any legal action, thanks!
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- USPS - never delivers my parcels 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not receiving my parcel packages
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing priority mail package
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - order lost or missing, not received
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - residential community parcel box lock broken
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - poor delivery service