Usfastcash / fraud
I originally had a $250 loan. My first payment was for $75. They told me with fees, etc., the repayment would be $400 immedidately to close out the original loan. They offered a re-loan of $500.
When I paid the loan with my debit card (very bad idea), I was transferred to the customer service area to set up a new loan for $500, as they promised and was told that $300 was the max.
These people are cunning, dishonest, liers and false.
I disputed the charges with my bank and filed a complaint with the FTC.
Please it is a scam, do not get caught up. They purposely deal in deceit. I don't know how they sleep at night!
More Usfastcash Complaints & Reviews
- US Fast Cash - Fraudulent credit practices 
- US Fast Cash - US Fast Cash 
- US Fast Cash - scam 
- Usfastcash - took money out of tmy account, I did not even have a loan through them 
- US Fast Cash - Harrassing phone calls 
- US Fast Cash - Payday Loan to employee
- Usfastcash - Threatening to put in Jail 
- Us Fast Cash International - SCAM FOR MONEY
- Us Fastcash International - scam
- US Fast Cash - STEALING MONEY