USAFIS Organization / cannot login

Kenya Review updated:
2.5

I was offered with a user ID and password.but they are still not accessibble.I wanted to fill the unfilled blank spaces.

Comments

Fl
  6th of Jan, 2011
I WANT TO KNOW HOW GENUINE USAFIS ARE BECAUSE THEY HAVE SENT ME A MAIL THAT I HAVE WON A GREEN CARD. FLORENCE
Md
  7th of Feb, 2011
Any email that states you have won the Diversity Visa Lottery is fake. The Department of State has never sent emails to notify individuals they have been selected, and The Department of State will not notify Diversity Visa 2012 (DV-2012) winners by email. Emails indicating that you have won the diversity visa are fraudulent. We encourage you to report fraudulent emails to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx)

Status information for DV-2012 will be available from May 1, 2011, on the Department of State Diversity Visa website using the confirmation information given to you at the time of your entry. If you lose your confirmation information, you will not be able to check your DV entry status by yourself, and we will not resend the confirmation page information to you.

Some companies posing as the U.S. Government have sought money in order to "complete" lottery entry forms. There is no charge to download and complete the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. The ONLY valid site to register for the Diversity visa is http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/.

The 2011 and 2012 Diversity Visa entry registration periods have ended. Status information for the most recent Diversity Visa registration period will be available from May 1, 2011.The 2013 Diversity Visa entry registration period will open sometime in Fall 2011.

Diversity Visa lottery applicants for DV 2010 and DV 2011 who were selected were notified by paper mail between May and July of the next year, following DV Online entry.

For more information on the proper process for registering for the diversity visa, please visit the following link:
Fl
  25th of Jul, 2011
I AM FLORENCE MOSAIDU, I ONLY HAVE MY ID NUM. AND MY PASSWORD WITH MY APPLICATION NUM. I DONT HAVE REFERENCE NUM. PLEASE HOW CAN I LOG IN TO SEE IF AM ONE OF THE SELECTED WINNERS.
Do
  19th of Mar, 2012
Hi They are just trying to steal your money!No Greencards is to be payed for all Grenncards use to be lottery and no one have to pay before or after and all shold end with GOV not org or others, USAIF is ###!They steal money and might even not only steel your money but do fake ids and sell to oters!Bevar.Go to US embassy they help you, It is NO charge for this at all!
You will not be able to loging, at that ### fake ###+US dont want other thn very well educated rich peoples.There is moore than 14million unemployed real us citizen you will be ther without money, help and no way to go home!All serius greencard lotteries is free before+after and all mail is always ended with gov(goverment) wich just goverment can have)They are very fast to steal your money ad then you wont get answear or anything and they might steel moore money and use photo+info for real horrible things!WARNING!Forme us citizen-also have them on me 20years after and theydont know anything, they didnt know anything about wich money is used in 1 of the 2 countries i live in europe.They didnt know I have been us citizen and just cheat you, I a sorry .US goverment dont search peoples by mail.

USAFIS Logo USAFIS