The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved USAFIS — 629 dollars requested for what?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I payed 40 euros to submit my participation to green card lottery - FIRST ERROR, dont do that!
I've been called on the phone to pay 629 dollars more, because with my high level profile I am a VIP - highly eligible for green card lottery. After that payment, USAFIS would send me some products, like Natively V.I.P immigration package.
This has nothing to do with USCIS.ORG
However I find something filth in the fact that USAFIS publishes his advertisements in some big portals like msn.com and no one tell us the truth: they cannot give you no green card. And youll find nothing about USAFIS in USCIS. This smells like robbery.
More USAFIS Complaints & Reviews
- USAFIS.org - green card fraud
- USAFIS - fraudulent business practices!
- USAFIS Organization - usafis
- http://www.usafis.org/index.asp - fake company
- USAFIS (or not) - fraudulent site called usafis
- USAFIS Spa - dirty rooms and unsatisfied staff
- USAFIS Organization - green card lottery entry scam
- USAFIS Organisation - scam
- USAFIS Hotel - no reservation was made
- USAFIS-mail.com - scam