ICC Immigration Consultant Logo

ICC Immigration Consultant

Having problems with ICC Immigration Consultant?

ICC Immigration Consultant reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2016. The latest review Service was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint agency icc fraud, cheaters coimbatore icc canada immigration solutions inc. was resolved on Aug 14, 2017. ICC Immigration Consultant has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. ICC Immigration Consultant has resolved 1 complaints.

ICC Immigration Consultant Customer Service Contacts

S-2A, 2nd Floor
Manchester Square
Opposite to Kidney Centre
Lakshmi Mills Post
Puliakulam Road

Coimbatore
India - 641045

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ICC Immigration Consultant Customer Service. Initial ICC Immigration Consultant complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ICC Immigration Consultant above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ICC Immigration Consultant. Discuss the issues you have had with ICC Immigration Consultant and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ICC Immigration Consultant Complaints & Reviews

ICC Immigration ConsultantService

@ICC Immigration consultant my name is Jayalakshmi from Bangalore, Karnataka, India..I am also one of registered client of this consultency, I paid 112000 rs in 2018 for work permit visa for Canada, I met Mr Feroze and Ms Dhanya, after payment there is no Proper response from your team, later I tried contact them, they started ignoring my calls and messages, so I went directly to meet them, again I went to visit their office again, I met Mr Kishore as per our phone conversation he gave me two cheque, and they deducted 14 thousand rupees as processing fees, but only one cheque amount I received yet I haven't received another half amount ( 48230 rs) .. Still am trying and keep on calling them, there is no proper response from that side .. I hope this action will help me to get my money back.. Please help me..

ICC Immigration Consultant — agency icc fraud, cheaters coimbatore icc canada immigration solutions inc.

First of all I would like to ask you so called Complaintsboard. What is the use of posting complaint...

Coimbatore

ICC Immigration Consultant — Icc immigration coimbatore no 1 big cheating consultant

Initially they given an prominent words and give more assurance too after payment from customer they forgot...