Complaints & Reviews

immigration process to canada by canadian visa expert and usafis

I have ID number [protected] at CanadianvisaExpert they had an Assessment to my profile. I get 65 point of 100. Mr Faried Ibrahim at usafis company call me to complete my process of immigration to Canada and ask me to pay1830 $ and to send him my documents of my family and the certificate of marriage, photos of passports. After I paid the money no one call or send me anything to continue and reply to my emails. No one clarifies what's going. I'm so confused . Please help me to understand . In addition to this. I found my receipt have another email so I could make this new email to be able sign in my account to see if it's active or not and there was new things that happen. But nothing change just the assignment mark and the items that I have paid for not what Mr Faried Ibrahim told me . It's about pruchours to learn Spanish and French. Do you believe that I'm going to pay for some pruchour 1800$. This what I have now. Hope you read all what I wrote.

immigration process to canada by canadian visa expert and usafis

[Resolved] refund

I did an application with usafis. Unknowingly what I was getting myself in, I made the payments to them.
However the very next day, before any additional paperwork could be done... I emailed them to inform that I dont want to continue and therefore I wish to be refunded..
These people is telling me they cannot refund me my entire payment (although no legal document was submitted).
They said the payments were for the lawyers who didnt do a thing..
I want my money back! I will not back down until I get all my money back.

• Updated by Tricia Bhola · Oct 31, 2019

Thanks to USAFIS i was contacted and will be getting a refund.

• Updated by Tricia Bhola · Nov 15, 2019

Please be mindful when making swift decisions like I did.
    Companies as huge as Amazon, gives you full refund without any questions asked.
    Walmart honours their refund.
    So USAFIS where does that leave you?
    I am so sorry I ever came into contact with you.
    Please dont make the same mistakes I did.

• Resolution Statement

So just to let everyone know I did receive a refund from USAFIS for 50% of the $1297US dollars I spent for a service I cancelled before 24 hrs. Please be mindful when making swift decisions like I did. For such a recognised and reputable company as these peoplenclaim, I was very disturbed to have these problems. Companies as huge as Amazon, gives you full refund without any questions asked. Expedia just to name a few there is a full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours. Walmart honours their refund. So USAFIS where does that leave you? I would also like to know what do you plan to do with my difference in payment? Is this to pay commissions for your staff or pay your bills. I am so sorry I ever came into contact with you. Imagine you all taking innocent peoples money and feeling hard to pay them back all their hard earned dollars... Please dont make the same mistakes I did.

[Resolved] cash app 100.00

I sent $FunMc a cashapp of 100.00 on Sunday August 26 2019 at 6:02 p.m. my cashapp Id is $Prttyhontas25. They haven't responded back to me through cash support I'm highly pissed. He doesn't have access to the money because that won't verify him I'm pissed ! Cash app is a joke there are no live reps to talk to they only respond by email I'm so pissed I need my money back !!!

cash app 100.00

Not resolved

Refund

Don't trust this organization, i made transfer, i paid $8, 000, i also sent $1, 500 by western union, i got nothing from this people, i tried sending them email not a response, i...

immigration fraud

Based on my conversation with lady staff today, I have stated my unequivocal intention to withdraw from applying for the L1 Visa Services. Miss Shelly Jones just did not even give...

visa service

my dad tried to apply for green card via usafis they took my dads money and didnt even contact him back after a few years they called again and they tried to sell their visa service to us again and they demanded $3000 on the same day.we told them to give us a day to think about it but they were demanding us the money on the same day, the lady even asked if she can take the money from the previous credit card detail my dad gave a few years ago. This already shows how unprofessional they are and has a 90% chance of scam.

green card lottery application

N°[protected] ABDESSAMEUD Mourad I did an application for green card at July 15th, next day i received call from costumers service asking me many questions about my application. He...

green card lottery

20572 Hi everyone I have been receiving frequent mails on my spam box from this service. I didn't know how they got my email address. After frequent messages of over a year, I decided...

eb-2 visa services fee

I registered for the USAFIS visa service in their website almost a week ago. I paid around 10 dollars. I was contacted at 3:00 this after by the USAFIS agent named Shelly Jones. I...

[Resolved] they are fraud / green card scam

Nearly 3 months ago I took a call from usafis at 04:20 night time. On this call they told me that they are providing reviewing services for the diversity visa lottery program and...

green card lottery scam

20572 They ask for 15$ online fee I thought ok why not I paid it, then they call and call and call they want 1843$ now... Wow and they are persuasive, they make it as if they are...

USAFIS.orggreen card lottery scam

Usafis.org is scam, they call me on daily basis, the also asked for my credit card, the last time they were so rude, they threatened me, I dont remember registering at their website, they collect data from linkedin or wherever, I want to report them, they sent me an email once and I tried to lookup their ip address, I found out that they call me from israel, today they called me at 7:00am gmt, which is 2:00am new york time, and they told me it's 2:00pm, they are so rude, everyone should report them to stop this

green card lottery

I received an email from usafis soliciting for people to use their services for a green card visa lottery.

I applied and paid them usd15.00 for the application and on the 20/02/2019, I received a call from usafis and through which their employee allegedly claimed that he needed to confirm whether it's indeed me who had made an online application you me providing him with my credit card details, and which I did. He later went on to transfer usd 500.00 from my account even when I had told him that I did not have the requisite amounts required for their services (usd2270.00).

I have since demanded for a refund which they claim is non-refundable even when no service has been provided.

Hendrix - lusaka, zambia.

[Resolved] green card lottery

They took my money from my debit card without my approval...
I was gonna pay with another card which was not with me at that time and think about that also told them I have debit card but there is no balance for 500 USD but they said they need it only for registration and bank will decline anyway. I gave them my debit card details and they took all the money in my account which was 350 USD and now they dont answer and they dont pay my money back...

• Updated by n.coskun · Jan 14, 2019

They offered me the payment in half and continue with my application, so I agreed. I received my half payment back.

• Resolution Statement

They made the half of payment back and offered me to continue the application process. so I agreed.

USAFIS — fake way to collect money through lying to appliers.; fraud services

I received a call from a USAFIS representant laying to me saying that my file was selected by USA government to have the green card after a consular process. She explained all the...

fraud services

Take this as a serious advise. This is a fraudulent organization that takes your money saying you were selected by USA green card lottery to take your money and it's not true.

I was called by an USAFIS's representative on Dec. 22, 2018 telling me that my file was selected by USA government for the lottery and that I will have to travel to any of the cities where they have consular offices for the appointment. She also said they will provide me with the tickets, an apartment and will assist and prepare me for this appointment. I should pay "immediately $3500" dolar in order to pay for the papers and the assistance. All was a lie. No selection from USA government.

green card lottery scam

I just had a 3 way call with USAFIS and my sister who is in Zimbabwe. I paid $15 for her application to be processed and today they called her demanding that she pays $1500 for the green card lottery application to be processed and checked by a lawyer. I asked this woman why this is not mentioned on their website and she said madam the green card lottery is not for free. I told her I have been on the diversity visa website and I know it's free then she began being verbally aggressive. How dare you steal from vulnerable people??? USAFIS people should be locked up for locked up for good, beware these are worse than robbers!

• Ka
    Kariem Soudy Feb 18, 2019

Usafis.org is scam, they call me on daily basis, the also asked for my credit card, the last time they were so rude, they threatened me, i dont remember registering at their website, they collect data from linkedin or wherever, i want to report them, they sent me an email once and i tried to lookup their IP address, i found out that they call me from Israel, today they called me at 7:00AM GMT, which is 2:00AM new york time, and they told me it's 2:00PM, they are so rude, everyone should report them to stop this [censored]

USAFIS Immigration Services [email protected]www.3usafis.org took money from my credit card

Steal my Credit Card
I got an email from USAFIS Immigration Services [protected]@usafisnews.org on Sep11, 2018. Part of the email mentioned that: We are proud to inform you that your birth country has been selected to participate in the next Green Card Lottery Program! I click the icon APPLY TODAY ONLY $15 and then filled up the form including my credit card number and three digits security number. Then some of the activities below happened:
1. Sep 13, 2018, www.3usafis.org code +[protected] Took money from my credit card $15.
2. Sep 14, 2018, a man called from +[protected] and asked my name, education, job, family member, etc.
3. Sep 14, 2018, www.3usafis.org code +[protected] Took money from my credit card $1157.
4. Sept 14, 2018, I got an email from Jeff.[protected]@pro-immigration.email, asking to log into Website Address: http://service.usafis.org/en/members/signin and Reminder to complete application.
5. Sept 23, 2018, I browsed on the net the USAFIS Immigration Services [protected]@usafisnews.org and saw some warning about this fake organization.
6. I directly wrote an email to Jeff.[protected]@pro-immigration.email asking to refund my money with amount $15 + $ 1157, and after some email discussion, he said the customer services will call me for that. No one calls me after that.
7. Please help me refund my money from this organization.

andi setiadi Oct 03, 2018

Dear Sirs,

I have also faced that Usafis has stolen USD 1013 from my credit card. I am just interested to apply the US Green Card with USD 13, - only. However USAFIS has taken USD 1013, - from my Credit Card which are not allowed and agreed from me.

Please could USAFIS cancel; my application and transfer my money with the amount in USD 1013, - back to the HSBC now.

Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
    SETIADI WONGSODIHARDJA.-

• Us
    USAFIS Org May 20, 2019

After reviewing these posts, it seems that most of the people leaving comments here are not our registered customers.

If you are in fact our valued customer, please feel free to contact us by email at Customer_relations [at] usafis.org and specify your unique application number, and we will be happy to offer assistance.

William Denney
    Customer Relations
    USAFIS Organization
    Customer_relations @usafis.org

unauthorized credit card charges

usafis deducted/stolen my money 1545 USD without sending any information to me. I already sent the email of my request for refunding to usafis organization with my desirable...

green card lottery entry scam

I did apply the us green card visa lottery entry process on, 15th April, 2018. with a fee paid $36.00, and instant receipt was issue to me, with (ID: [protected]) and I accordingly...

USAFIS fraud thieves

I got a call from usafis organization and one guy called farid convinced me that they will do all legal and lawyer services to help me with the US embassy to get a green card and didn't say anything about any lottery program or so.
They asked me to pay $1.790.00 in full and i did after i got many calls from them. Then after one week they sent me an email stating that my lottery application will be submitted so i asked them to stop, cancel and refund because i have LOTTERY application with USGCLS and still valid for ten more years. They did mislead me to steal my money because they said they are lawyers services not lottery. They refused to pay me back and after many calls one arabic lady called Alaa said they can only refund 30% and take the 70% they will save it for me in case i asked for their fraud *f* services later on.. .
I don't advice anyone to pay them any dime since you can get the best application by USGCLS 10 years For $300 only.
I will raise a case against them through US EMBASSY in Beirut and also my lawyer in USA will raise another fraud case. also i will put what happened with me on all social media and share it to all arab world to stop them from steeling other people.

USAFIS green card lottery

They said I should pay $560 first in order to apply for green card lottery during a period of 5 consecutive years. They said I don't need to do anything else. Then they called again and ask for $1650 in order to finalize my application. I transfer the money. A month later, they called again and ask for $1600 more for legal work!!! They are TOTAL FRAUDS! Beware!!!

Anton Cactus Jul 25, 2018

I applied for a green card lottery - was scammed out of $450, and then later another attempt at $4000. The man phones from the US, according to call identifier, but then late phones you from South Africa. They have really good stories and a website called green card organisation. The sales person calls himself Michael Smith. Beware, the US will never ask for money to apply for a green card.
    Here follows the details as he contacts you. Beware!!! They are fraudsters!!

Smith Michael
    United States of America | Miami, FL
    E-mail : [email protected] | www.greencardorganization.co

• Da
    Daniel Claude Talla Sep 06, 2018

@Anton Cactus hello I am a Cameroonian resident in South Africa I am a victim of bandit

USAFIS fake company that steal your card information

When I was talking with my friends about the green card lottery, the couple sat next to us interrupted us and said that they won the lottery through this company, USAFIS. Without second thought, I believed this couple and input my debt card information to pay and subscribe their service. However, the website claimed that my card information was incorrect, which triggered my doubt to this company. Then I googled this company and saw all these complaints, hoping that they were real company that helped people but with a questionable business model.

The next day, I received a voicemail which claimed that it was called from my bank. In the voicemail, they were able to address my name and repeat my card number. Anyway, I called the customer service of my bank and asked if what I heard from the voicemail that there was a big payment blocked from my bank is true. My bank said there is NO SUCH THING. The only explanation of why they were able to articulate my information is that I input my card information in USAFIS website! And USAFIS made fake phone calls and voicemails to scam money!

I googled more about this company and found these news:

I hope that there will be no more victim from this company. Now I had to cancel my debt card and waited for my new card.

• Mackoijnr Jul 27, 2018

I registered a Usafis lottery and received a phone call from this number ‭+1 (607) 203-0299‬ asking me what I want to do when I come to the United States, I answered and she asked whether my name correspond to the name on my Visa card and I her yes. She then asked whether I’m working or schooling and that i have to pay 700 dollars. I told her I am a student so unless I speak to my people to help me. She then sent me her email address to email her my user name after when I get the money, that’s [email protected]
    Please is it real and it’s the Usafis free or not. Thanks

• Th
    Thiago Rossato Sep 11, 2019

Thanks, I just received an e-mail of theirs, and I decided to google it because I never heard about this company. Now I'm 100% convinced that this is only a way to get my data.

USAFIS they called me to offer one product but charged for something different

They are not serious, when they want to contact you to offer a product and get money from you they will insist to the end, but when you realize that you paid for something totally different and want to make a claim they never answer.

Most recently, they contacted me to inform me that a new payment must be done in order to continue with the chance of obtain the green card, at the end of the day the receipt mention an English and financial course with Aston American University.

It was not necessary for me to make this payment of $3333 to continue in the lottery.

User [protected]
Carlos Soriano

• Updated by Carlosluissp · Jan 30, 2018

They contacted me to arrange the reimbursement. Once done I'll update here accordingly and remove the complaint. At least now I can say that they are responding my claim. Thanks to Usafis for this and I hope to have a happy end soon.

• Updated by Carlosluissp · Jan 31, 2018

The reimbursement is in process, waiting confirmation from my bank to delete this complaint. Once again, thanks to Usafis for your customer care feedback.

• Updated by Carlosluissp · Feb 05, 2018

Usafis refund the balance to my account. Customer service did their job. Thanks.

• Updated by Carlosluissp · Feb 05, 2018

Complaint closed.

USAFIS lottery

My wife has paid and cancelled the request before even the application was created and the this company does not want to refund some of the money we paid, we wasted lots of time to try to reach them but once they sell you something they disappear. we are ok with them deducting 20% as a service charge but we have no one taking this serious to close this matter. we will ensure to post our experience in all social media and we even going to contact the authority in NY city to report this company. our reference is [protected]

[Resolved] USAFIS application for us green card lottery

On the 3rd of Sept 2017, I registered online from an advert to enter into a US Green card lottery.

On the 5th of Sept 2017, a officer by the name of David Elias (David.[protected]@usafis.org) called me & followed on my application. He assured me that this is an application with definitely a chance to get into US. And then it was the payment which I was surprised. I said OK initially. Then, I provided my credit card details.
David was keen to perform the transaction, of course with my approval. The amount was USD 1462.00.
I thought since the call was from US, these should be done ASAP. I've seen the USAFIS name on many websites.
At about 11 AM Malaysian time approximately, the transaction was performed using my credit card.

David said that he would call me again later. I received the payment notification on the registration and registration number ([protected])
After about 4 hours, I did some research on USAFIS. What I discovered was a horror. This looks like a controlled scam to fool applicants that they’re the official agency assigned by the US Govt to manage the US Green Card lottery application.
I straight away emailed David on my decision to cancel my application the soonest. David called me in the evening later to tell me that he will get some to call me urgently to process what I want done. All I wanted was to CANCEL my application & proceed the refund process right away.
After 2 hours of waiting, I didn’t receive any calls. Then I thought for the worse. I called and demanded to speak to an officer to reverse my application. They put me on wait until it got disconnected.
I called again and had to repeat my case. I spoke to an officer & he said he will get the customer service to help me out.
The next day, I got a call in the evening time. Spoke to an agent with a Filipino accent. She was insisting why I want to back out. Why then did I proceed to apply in the 1st place.
Then she said, she will refer me to her manager to look into my case. From now I know this. When they wanted my money, the card was swiped right away. When I wanted a refund & cancelled my application, it takes ages to process my application.
The next day, I received a missed call from the same USAFIS number: +[protected]. The ring lasted only 1 time for me to react.
A few mins later, I received an email that they were trying to reach me but can’t. This same operation was done the following a few days.
I sent several emails stating my preferred time to call so I can be ready. But that didn’t happen. USAFIS will call at obscure times & the ring would last 1 or 2 rings.
I’ve also sent an email to the director at USAFIS, without any reply.
OK – it was my attempt to try the lottery. But I didn’t cancel the application after 3 days or 1 week. I cancelled it within 4 hours. The amount in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) was in excess of 6500.00. This is a huge amount for Malaysians like me.
Why is it so difficult to cancel the application ?
Can I receive even ½ of that amount back ?
Grateful if my complaints can be looked through by someone.
Sincerely,
Christi Joseph Paul
+[protected]

• Resolution Statement

I spoke to an officer from USAFIS - Barbara. We agreed to resolved this case by a mutual arrangement. Part of my amount sent earlier will be re-imbursed back to me. This is fine with me. Many thanks, Christi Paul

• Nc
    n.coskun Jan 08, 2019

They took my money from my debit card without my approval...

USAFIS unauthorized charge to debit card

July 29 and 30, 2017 on a charge of $ 2, 495 for a Usafis service through Mario Miller, Senior Manager of USAFIS, under PHONE DECEPTION, as he told me that: "I was receiving a phone call that few immigrants Received for the advance of my processing since 2006, "and it turned out to be a lie or deception and it was necessary for me to pay $ 2, 495 for the legal procedure of my GREEN CARD, travel to the US, legal representation, housing and airfare.

I have already made the claim to my Bank of America about this charge under deception and the debit inquiry is open for my account. It will also be my responsibility to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission online about fraudulent or deceptive USAFIS telephone sales and advertising.

No consumer or client is obliged to remain with a service he does not want and is offered under deception, under both American and other laws.

unauthorized charge to debit card

USAFIS Spadirty rooms and unsatisfied staff

For those who do not know, USAFIS SPA is a boutique spa in Miami. We arrived there after a long flight. We waited an hour or so past the CHECK IN time to get the rooms and when we got the keys we were horrified to discover the dirty rooms of the spa.

The massage beds were dirty and the spa staff was very unprofessional in the treatment we were given. Beyond the very disappointing treatment we received, we realized that we had no one to turn to with our problems.

The spa manager was not there, and when we asked to talk to him we got a phone number and told us to talk to him on the phone and explain the problem.

I would be happy to hear if anyone here came across a similar case in this place? And what have you done about it?

USAFIS Spa — unsatisfied service

USAFIS Spa is a new boutique spa in Miami, FL. Last week I was there with my wife for her birthday and honestly, we've never had a bad experience like that. We booked for an hour...

[Resolved] USAFIS unauthorized credit card charges

----- Original Message -----
From: Piret Emily Hion [mailto:piret.[protected]@gmail.com]
To: amy.[protected]@usafis-mail.com
Sent: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 17:23:23 +0200
Subject: Re: GC Application User Number: [protected]

I declined USAFIS Green Card services, telemarketed by phone earlier in the day, in writing on Mon, 5 Dec 2016 17:23:23 +0200 as follows:
I'm declining your offer for US Green card services - change of plans on personal level. Please consider my card transaction null and void.
My decision is firm, so please do not call me on my mobile.
Wishing you best of luck with other applicants

Piret Hion
Estonia

and confirmed orally during phone conversation +[protected] at 20:17 on 6 December.

Nevertheless my credit card has been charged today, 7 December in the amount of 4999 euros - for nothing as I did not receive any services from them.

• Updated by Piret Emily Hion · Dec 09, 2016

The amount charged was 499 euros, there was a typo in my initial post.

Hopefully resolved.

USAFIS visa lottery

I want to tell my experience with USAFIS. My application number is [protected]. USAFIS without my consent deducted from my account the sum of $ 701. I feel robbed and stripped of my savings. Money I saved with great sacrifice to seek a new future. Now they say they had told me that they will not refund my money. I can assure you that they never told me that they were going to charge me the amount of $ 701. I publish this for people to open their eyes and do not be fooled. I FEEL ROBBED.

USAFIS Hotelno reservation was made

Usafis hotel is a new small hotel in Rochester, NY. I had some business meetings there and I heard about this hotel from a friend. I booked 3 nights in the hotel via phone call, but when I arrived at 21/07/2016, they told me there is no reservation with my name.

After my discussion with the receptionist, they gave me small and not comfortable room. When the morning came, I went to the dining room to have a breakfast, but I found that my name wasn't there. It took 20 minutes until I was able to enter the dining room! In the end I had to get to a business meeting quickly and therefore I gave up the breakfast.

After trying to call them in the days after, the number was disconnected. I don't know whether you know Usafis hotel (which is a small and new as I know), but I wouldn't recommend it from my personal experience.

Charles M. Lawrence Aug 27, 2016

I made a reservation in Usafis Hotel 2 weeks before I came and there were no errors. Since the hotel is located close to main streets and business buildings, it was a little bit noisy, but in general, everything was OK. I didn't expect Usafis Hotel to be a 5-star hotel, but it is definately a good 3-stars hotel, in my opinion. The breakfast was OK and the room as well. The only thing they should consider is the shower - that is too small (I'm a tall man, after all...).

James Edison Aug 27, 2016

Hi Charles, happy to hear that your experience with Usafis Hotel was good.
    What I didn't mention is that 2 more businessmen were waiting to their breakfast with me. I wasn't the only one.

Laurie Gulzar Frances Sep 20, 2016

The Hotel was great. The staff was friendly. My spouse locked her keys inside her bag and noticed it just before 5pm. We were able to catch the maintenance man just before he left for the day. I hate I misplaced the piece of paper I wrote his name on. He took the time to use a hacksaw to manually cut the lock off. I offered him a tip and he refused. He was awesome and greatly appreciated! It was a short trip but very relaxing.

Laurie Gulzar Frances Sep 20, 2016

Usafis Hotel was great. The staff was friendly. My spouse locked her keys inside her bag and noticed it just before 5pm. We were able to catch the maintenance man just before he left for the day. I hate I misplaced the piece of paper I wrote his name on. He took the time to use a hacksaw to manually cut the lock off. I offered him a tip and he refused. He was awesome and greatly appreciated! It was a short trip but very relaxing.

Laurie Gulzar Frances Sep 21, 2016

I had a realy good experience in Usafis Hotel the room was modern and had nice amenities. great location close to many attractions.the breakfast was very good as well in terms of selection ...

• El
    Elvin Nechtan Sep 22, 2016

Usafis Hotel was very clean and spacious. It was in nice walking distance of some restaurants, ice cream shop. The service was nice.
    How did you booked the hotel?

USAFIS complain

Hi Danas

I signed up with USAFIS a few days ago. I was fully informed that the service was in the form of assistance only and not a Green Card guarantee. It was clearly explained to me that the Green Card Lottery is not guaranteed by USAFIS.

I asked if I can cancel to Usafis service and she told me "
Dear Customer,

Please note that according to our records, you have made a chargeback on your payment to our organiztion, therefore we no longer possess the money, and no longer able to assist you with issues regarding it.
For more information please contact your credit card company or bank.

I think is not just a fraud but a real crime!

Full name Fahim Mohamed elfeky
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Phone Number (+[protected])
User ID: [protected]
attached email history
appreciate your support.

• Mo
    MousaFisaj Jul 18, 2016

i dont get it, how you can say its a fraud?
    you knew what this service do, mabye in the contract they have a section that they dont give a refund so its your problem not usafis problem.

USAFIS Organisationscam

and inform me tha application cancel to Usafis service and she told me "
Dear Customer,

For more information please contact your credit card company or bank.

I think is not just a fraud but a real crime!

Full name Fahim Mohamed elfeky
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Phone Number (+[protected])
User ID: [protected]
attached email history
appreciate your support.

fahim elfeky
+[protected]

USAFIS — green card lottery program

8712 Some year ago, I had entered for the US Green Cart lottery program. Today, after several years, I've been contacted by a very kind person asking me if I was still interested in...

USAFIS diversity visa submission fail

For the second year in a row, USAFIS has made mistakes on our Diversity Visa application (also know as the Green Card Lottery), enough to disqualify our application. Last year we requested a refund because of this, which was ignored even though we were within our rights to request it, in terms of their rules. The following year they simply submitted another application for us. This time when I requested a correction on our application, well in time for the submission, the correction request was not responded to at all and the application submitted as is.

Also, both times I listed myself as the main applicant. This year my husband decided to submit an application in his name, as the U.S. State department advised that this would be acceptable, provided only one application is submitted per name. If two applications are submitted in the same name, this would mean automatic disqualification. Well, it turns out not only was this year's USAFIS application submitted without correcting the error I emailed them about, but it was also submitted with my husband as the main applicant. Not even sure how that could have happened. We only discovered this on the day the results were posted on the government website.

Advice:
1. Do NOT use this service at all. It is expensive and there is no service level guarantee. Requests for refunds will not be honoured.
2. Only consider using this service if you cannot speak English and are unable to submit an application yourself.
3. Do your own application - it's beyond simple and applications are FREE on the U.S. gov's site - https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

USAFIS.org — scam

I have been contact a company called usafis for greencard application. They have provide me a 10 years application which cost me 842 euro. I have called and ask refund for the...

USAFIS — they stool my money without permission present they self as governmental organization

I am egyptian working in saudia arabia and i visited a web site for immigration 10 dayes ago and the next day at 5/ 11/2013 i recived a call from the company and the agent...

USAFIS misrepresentation

USAFIS was contracted to submit my entry for the USA Diversity Visa each year for ten years. I was selected for the 2013 but USAFIS failed to submit all my family members. I have printed proof of all four family members yet USAFIS only sent three applications. I was told on the day of my embassy interview that because "I" had failed to list all family members, the entire application was declined. I paid interview fees at the embassy to have my documents checked by the immigration officer. Everything was in order except the original application submitted by USAFIS. USAFIS was paid to submit on my behalf and failed. The entire process has cost over $5000 and all just to be told that our application was incomplete. USAFIS has cost me and my family our dreams.

USAFIS payment of fees

I applied for a green card application. They've asked my to pay for my application, but i haven't got money on my account. I was told that I have 6 months to pay. So they asked me to pay by VISA Card, and they automatically charged me for my application. I would like my money back. My name is Paula Cristina Loio Santos and i have payed 472euros, My email is paula cristina [protected]@GMail.com
I'm from Portugal and i wold like to know if i can complain to the authorities here.
Thank you.