Complaints & Reviews

immigration process to canada by canadian visa expert and usafis

I have ID number [protected] at CanadianvisaExpert they had an Assessment to my profile. I get 65 point of 100. Mr Faried Ibrahim at usafis company call me to complete my process of immigration to Canada and ask me to pay1830 $ and to send him my documents of my family and the certificate of marriage, photos of passports. After I paid the money no one call or send me anything to continue and reply to my emails. No one clarifies what's going. I'm so confused . Please help me to understand . In addition to this. I found my receipt have another email so I could make this new email to be able sign in my account to see if it's active or not and there was new things that happen. But nothing change just the assignment mark and the items that I have paid for not what Mr Faried Ibrahim told me . It's about pruchours to learn Spanish and French. Do you believe that I'm going to pay for some pruchour 1800$. This what I have now. Hope you read all what I wrote.

immigration process to canada by canadian visa expert and usafis

[Resolved] refund

I did an application with usafis. Unknowingly what I was getting myself in, I made the payments to them.
However the very next day, before any additional paperwork could be done... I emailed them to inform that I dont want to continue and therefore I wish to be refunded..
These people is telling me they cannot refund me my entire payment (although no legal document was submitted).
They said the payments were for the lawyers who didnt do a thing..
I want my money back! I will not back down until I get all my money back.

• Updated by Tricia Bhola · Oct 31, 2019

Thanks to USAFIS i was contacted and will be getting a refund.

• Updated by Tricia Bhola · Nov 15, 2019

Please be mindful when making swift decisions like I did.
    Companies as huge as Amazon, gives you full refund without any questions asked.
    Walmart honours their refund.
    So USAFIS where does that leave you?
    I am so sorry I ever came into contact with you.
    Please dont make the same mistakes I did.

• Resolution Statement

So just to let everyone know I did receive a refund from USAFIS for 50% of the $1297US dollars I spent for a service I cancelled before 24 hrs. Please be mindful when making swift decisions like I did. For such a recognised and reputable company as these peoplenclaim, I was very disturbed to have these problems. Companies as huge as Amazon, gives you full refund without any questions asked. Expedia just to name a few there is a full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours. Walmart honours their refund. So USAFIS where does that leave you? I would also like to know what do you plan to do with my difference in payment? Is this to pay commissions for your staff or pay your bills. I am so sorry I ever came into contact with you. Imagine you all taking innocent peoples money and feeling hard to pay them back all their hard earned dollars... Please dont make the same mistakes I did.

[Resolved] cash app 100.00

I sent $FunMc a cashapp of 100.00 on Sunday August 26 2019 at 6:02 p.m. my cashapp Id is $Prttyhontas25. They haven't responded back to me through cash support I'm highly pissed. He doesn't have access to the money because that won't verify him I'm pissed ! Cash app is a joke there are no live reps to talk to they only respond by email I'm so pissed I need my money back !!!

cash app 100.00

Not resolved

Refund

Don't trust this organization, i made transfer, i paid $8, 000, i also sent $1, 500 by western union, i got...

immigration fraud

Based on my conversation with lady staff today, I have stated my unequivocal intention to withdraw from...

visa service

my dad tried to apply for green card via usafis they took my dads money and didnt even contact him back after a few years they called again and they tried to sell their visa service to us again and they demanded $3000 on the same day.we told them to give us a day to think about it but they were demanding us the money on the same day, the lady even asked if she can take the money from the previous credit card detail my dad gave a few years ago. This already shows how unprofessional they are and has a 90% chance of scam.

green card lottery application

N°[protected] ABDESSAMEUD Mourad I did an application for green card at July 15th, next day i received call...

green card lottery

Hi everyone I have been receiving frequent mails on my spam box from this service. I didn't know how they...

eb-2 visa services fee

I registered for the USAFIS visa service in their website almost a week ago. I paid around 10 dollars. I wa...

[Resolved] they are fraud / green card scam

Nearly 3 months ago I took a call from usafis at 04:20 night time. On this call they told me that they are...

green card lottery scam

They ask for 15$ online fee I thought ok why not I paid it, then they call and call and call they want 1843$...

green card lottery scam

Usafis.org is scam, they call me on daily basis, the also asked for my credit card, the last time they were so rude, they threatened me, I dont remember registering at their website, they collect data from linkedin or wherever, I want to report them, they sent me an email once and I tried to lookup their ip address, I found out that they call me from israel, today they called me at 7:00am gmt, which is 2:00am new york time, and they told me it's 2:00pm, they are so rude, everyone should report them to stop this

green card lottery

I received an email from usafis soliciting for people to use their services for a green card visa lottery.

I applied and paid them usd15.00 for the application and on the 20/02/2019, I received a call from usafis and through which their employee allegedly claimed that he needed to confirm whether it's indeed me who had made an online application you me providing him with my credit card details, and which I did. He later went on to transfer usd 500.00 from my account even when I had told him that I did not have the requisite amounts required for their services (usd2270.00).

I have since demanded for a refund which they claim is non-refundable even when no service has been provided.

Hendrix - lusaka, zambia.

[Resolved] green card lottery

They took my money from my debit card without my approval...
I was gonna pay with another card which was not with me at that time and think about that also told them I have debit card but there is no balance for 500 USD but they said they need it only for registration and bank will decline anyway. I gave them my debit card details and they took all the money in my account which was 350 USD and now they dont answer and they dont pay my money back...

• Updated by n.coskun · Jan 14, 2019

They offered me the payment in half and continue with my application, so I agreed. I received my half payment back.

• Resolution Statement

They made the half of payment back and offered me to continue the application process. so I agreed.

fake way to collect money through lying to appliers.; fraud services

I received a call from a USAFIS representant laying to me saying that my file was selected by USA government...

fraud services

Take this as a serious advise. This is a fraudulent organization that takes your money saying you were selected by USA green card lottery to take your money and it's not true.

I was called by an USAFIS's representative on Dec. 22, 2018 telling me that my file was selected by USA government for the lottery and that I will have to travel to any of the cities where they have consular offices for the appointment. She also said they will provide me with the tickets, an apartment and will assist and prepare me for this appointment. I should pay "immediately $3500" dolar in order to pay for the papers and the assistance. All was a lie. No selection from USA government.

green card lottery scam

I just had a 3 way call with USAFIS and my sister who is in Zimbabwe. I paid $15 for her application to be processed and today they called her demanding that she pays $1500 for the green card lottery application to be processed and checked by a lawyer. I asked this woman why this is not mentioned on their website and she said madam the green card lottery is not for free. I told her I have been on the diversity visa website and I know it's free then she began being verbally aggressive. How dare you steal from vulnerable people??? USAFIS people should be locked up for locked up for good, beware these are worse than robbers!

• Ka
    Kariem Soudy Feb 18, 2019

Usafis.org is scam, they call me on daily basis, the also asked for my credit card, the last time they were so rude, they threatened me, i dont remember registering at their website, they collect data from linkedin or wherever, i want to report them, they sent me an email once and i tried to lookup their IP address, i found out that they call me from Israel, today they called me at 7:00AM GMT, which is 2:00AM new york time, and they told me it's 2:00PM, they are so rude, everyone should report them to stop this [censored]

www.3usafis.org took money from my credit card

Steal my Credit Card
I got an email from USAFIS Immigration Services [protected]@usafisnews.org on Sep11, 2018. Part of the email mentioned that: We are proud to inform you that your birth country has been selected to participate in the next Green Card Lottery Program! I click the icon APPLY TODAY ONLY $15 and then filled up the form including my credit card number and three digits security number. Then some of the activities below happened:
1. Sep 13, 2018, www.3usafis.org code +[protected] Took money from my credit card $15.
2. Sep 14, 2018, a man called from +[protected] and asked my name, education, job, family member, etc.
3. Sep 14, 2018, www.3usafis.org code +[protected] Took money from my credit card $1157.
4. Sept 14, 2018, I got an email from Jeff.[protected]@pro-immigration.email, asking to log into Website Address: http://service.usafis.org/en/members/signin and Reminder to complete application.
5. Sept 23, 2018, I browsed on the net the USAFIS Immigration Services [protected]@usafisnews.org and saw some warning about this fake organization.
6. I directly wrote an email to Jeff.[protected]@pro-immigration.email asking to refund my money with amount $15 + $ 1157, and after some email discussion, he said the customer services will call me for that. No one calls me after that.
7. Please help me refund my money from this organization.

andi setiadi Oct 03, 2018

Dear Sirs,

I have also faced that Usafis has stolen USD 1013 from my credit card. I am just interested to apply the US Green Card with USD 13, - only. However USAFIS has taken USD 1013, - from my Credit Card which are not allowed and agreed from me.

Please could USAFIS cancel; my application and transfer my money with the amount in USD 1013, - back to the HSBC now.

Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
    SETIADI WONGSODIHARDJA.-

• Us
    USAFIS Org May 20, 2019

After reviewing these posts, it seems that most of the people leaving comments here are not our registered customers.

If you are in fact our valued customer, please feel free to contact us by email at Customer_relations [at] usafis.org and specify your unique application number, and we will be happy to offer assistance.

William Denney
    Customer Relations
    Customer_relations @usafis.org

unauthorized credit card charges

usafis deducted/stolen my money 1545 USD without sending any information to me. I already sent the email of...

green card lottery entry scam

I did apply the us green card visa lottery entry process on, 15th April, 2018. with a fee paid $36.00, and...