USAFIS / won't leave me alone!

A few months ago, I filled in an online inquiry form for what I thought was for more information. I was not sent more information instead I am sent one to 2 emails per week requesting I complete my registration and make payment. I am at the end of my tether because I have constantly tried using their unsubscribe link, sent angry e-mails and marked the address as SPAM which still arrives in my bulk inbox.

I am losing my mind over these e-mails and it makes me not want to pursue any further inquiries about living and working in the USA.

Beware people!

Comments

• Og
      7th of Nov, 2007

Hi,

You've being sending a lots of mail to my box the problem I have is TRUST.

Have been nab once, but if U think I bank on your WORDS, then all my DATA'S to my box with the mode of PAYMENT & how to PAY.

• Da
      29th of Sep, 2009

If you want you can send me your details to my personal email and I will make sure you are removed from our data base and you will not get any more emails or phone calls from us.

Danna Smith
    SEO and PR
    Usafis.org
    danas@usafis-mail.com

• Pe
      10th of Jun, 2010

Important Notice

No fee is charged for the electronic lottery entry in the annual DV program. The U.S. Government employs no outside consultants or private services to operate the DV program. Any intermediaries or others who offer assistance to prepare DV entries do so without the authority or consent of the U.S. Government. Use of any outside intermediary or assistance to prepare a DV entry is entirely at the entrant’s discretion.

The Department of State strongly encourages applicants to complete the application without the assistance of “Visa Consultants, ” “Visa Agents, ” or other individuals who offer to submit an application on behalf of applicants. In many cases, these facilitators substitute their address for an applicant’s address and thereby receive the selection notification instead of it being received by the actual applicant. Subsequently, the visa facilitators extort money from the selectees in order to receive the notification information that should rightly have gone directly to the DV selectee.

• Da
      18th of Jul, 2010

HI Peeeved

As I said before, our service is mostly for those who do not have a great command of the English language, the proper computer tools, or do not work well with timelines. For a small fee, USAFIS ensures a person's application qualifies for the program.

All too often, people who register for this wonderful opportunity do not make into the front door due to their application being disqualified. Whether the application was not filled out correctly, a person's photo did not meet the U.S. government standard, or it was submitted too late are just some of the reasons why hundreds of thousands of applications per year never get a chance to qualify for the U.S. Green Card Lottery program.

USAFIS does charge a nominal fee for it application review service and clearly states on its homepage the differences between their service and if a person wanted to do by themselves.

On our main page (and many others) there is a chart that shows you the difference between filling out the forms yourself at the Official U.S. Government Program and with us. we do not hide the fact the application is free- we only charge you for the assistance we provide in filling.

If you had any problems with our services please feel free to contact me directly with your personal details to my direct email danas@usafis-mail.com

Regards,