USAFIS / refund not done

1 South Africa Review updated:

I entered the Green Card Lottery. I was offered an opportunity for an Australian entry last week, week commencing 4th May. I agreed and the financial transaction went through on my credit card.

I was then advised telephonically the following day that I do not qualify for this offer due to my age. I was promised that they would refund me. I have to date not been refunded.

Comments

• Le
      19th of Aug, 2009

so u get a refunded????????????

25th of Oct, 2010

I've managed to list greencard lottery, and declared a success. but data have not updated my application, my application has not proven ready. at that time I was sustained by a party Telphone usafis offer VVIP member. I was not so clear with his information and he asked me my credit card is no secret that I think will confirm the data that I fill in the online application form. and I told him (John) that I want to talk or any information through my email, and he promised to say "yes akau will email" but I did not also receive emails, even receive a bill that I have to pay some $ 361 through my credit card . I was very surprised and asked for my money back, and I had time to inquire about the status of my application, it turns out after usafis withdraw money VVIP member, data on my application to be ready.

I asked for my money back, because I do not need to VVIP member, said it would ditelphone usafis party, it turns out they just gave the discount, and I was forced to withdraw money although they had to cut to the administration, and usafis said, withdrawals can only be done through Telphone, was until this moment there is no Telphone who said how do I withdraw my money, even send an email that they've sent an email about my withdrawal.

I am confused how to contact usafis, because I Telphone was never appointed.

25th of Oct, 2010

thanks your info to nattodaikirai.

1st of Dec, 2010

after accept our paid, usafis dissapera like the wind. usafis never answered my email, even if they answer it just like an answering machine.

1st of Dec, 2010

thanks natto, I will not surrender for the sake of other victims as well. usafis must answer using their conscience rather than an answering machine. to ask for bank offices to withdraw funds back from usafis it is not possible, because the bank's office had to withdraw funds from a person approved by that person, so as not accused of a theft of money as is done usafis to the victim.