[Resolved] Usa2me.com / I will not use this scam service ever again!

1 United States

I did not receive the shipment and they say that there is nothing they could do! I contacted Usa2me numerous times asking what was going on and they were not able to tell me anything! It was also very difficult to deal with them. When emailed they ignored me and did not reply, but when I called I had to speak with someone who barely understood English. Never got my shipment and I doubt that I ever will. I will not use this scam service ever again!

• Resolution statement

• Usa2me Customer Care's Response, Dec 28, 2016

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the service. Since this is an anonymous complaint and you do not provide any information, we can't address the specific issues of your shipment. However please note that if you selected a non guaranteed USPS service without insurance and USPS looses the package, there is very little that can be done by us or by anyone. Next time you ship with anyone we recommend that you selected a guaranteed trackable service with a private courier or buy insurance for your shipment. Thanks.

Ma