U.S. Security Associates / discrimination with people with a disability

1 Fullerton, CA, United States

I was hired back in February 2016 with my disability and almost 10 month passed the operations manager resigned from the US Security & Associates Inc for unknown reasons. and when they hired A new district manager I was told by the new district manager that US Security & Associates Inc Did not have proper accommodations for A disabled security officer / guard and I was removed from my post at Michael Kors. The new district manager then offered me A post at Rio Hondo College as A security officer / guard I except the post but the Captain in charge of Rio Hondo College Security decided that there was to much walking up hills and the post would be very diffcult for my disability so he offered me A shuttle driver job instead but I would still be A Us Security Officer / Guard so I excepted the shuttle driver post. The district manager Chan Means first told me when I would be starting and later when could not fined officer to work at Michael Kors he tried to place me back at Michael Kors. I then told him that I was starting the new post at Rio Hondo College and he said that the post at Rio hondo was closed. He tried firing me and that even backed fired on him. When I left I thought I left with A chance for rehire status. I guess that, s not true. The only way to clear this up would be to talk to the LABOR COMMISSION and file for DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION.

Be