US Postal Servicedamaged mail

G Review updated:

I just received a letter from Handyman Club of Ameirca which stated "Free Gift Inside Carton". The letter had been ripped off the carton and there was no carton. I have not opened the letter as of now. Should I open it or do I need to send it back to you so you can see it? I have not had time to take it to the Post Office yet.
Please let me know what you would like me to do about this. I know this is not your fault. You may respond to my e-mail address if you would like. ([protected]@yahoo.com)
Thank you.

• D
      Aug 22, 2009

Who are you asking this question to? If you are asking Handyman Club of American or USPS then your out of luck as they are not going to look here.

• H
      Aug 18, 2012
    UPS and U.S postal service - It took 7 days
    Florida

I sent for a new keyboard..The company sent the keyboard UPS..Four days later I see in tracking it got to my town..UPS gives it to the postal service to deliver to me in the same town...It took me another 3 days to get it...What is this all about what kind of idiot thought this up...I was told this is called basic service now...Will never do this again another way for them to get more money out of people...It stinks...

• R
      Aug 18, 2012

How do you figure this gets more money out of people? You have already paid the shipping fees and weren't charged anything on delivery. FedEx does the same thing with some items, or maybe it depends on the company that a person orders from. Did that three days really make that great a difference in when you received the item?