US Pharmacy / phone calls

PA, United States Review updated:
I have this company call me every day!! I tell them that I am not interested but they continue to call me. Their number is blocked so I cannot see their phone number!!! In addition, you can not even understand the person since they do not speak English very well. Please go after this company!!
Co

Comments

Ed
  20th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
These ###s keep calling me too, from all kinds of different numbers. Try to tell me that I have a prescription that needs to be filled. I don't even take medication.
To
  30th of Mar, 2009
These gooks call me every day. I have told them to quit calling, that I am not interested. They say that their name is Bob or Jack or Ann or Jane, but you can tell from their accent, that their name is really Who Flung Dung. If they knew my past from the late 60's, they might want to avoid me! I would like to meet them face to face, same as 40 years ago! Boom!!
Tom
Da
  3rd of Jul, 2009
Call them back, over and over and over again, for as long as you can stand it. Here's the number they called me from today: 1-866-414-6289. If they block that number, perhaps someone else will post another one that works. I told each one of the first couple dozen who answered that I was calling just to tie up their time because they called me after I had asked them repeatedly to stop. I told them to stop calling or next time I would call back for twice as long. (I'm keeping my promise - the time before this, I called them for a half hour and they stopped for several weeks; this time, an hour and a quarter.) I After the first couple dozen, it works better to just not say anything until they hang up. Incoming 1-800 calls are not free to the receiving end. Each call ties up a line and an agent's time. As an individual, I can't do much more than annoy them. Together, a large enough group of us could effectively shut them down! (It's called a "distributed denial of service attack". Generally, DDOS is held in a negative light, but in this case, it may be our only effective way to fight back. What do you think? Shall we gang up on them?)
Pa
  10th of Dec, 2012
Have asked this company for over a year to STOP calling. Everyday I get another call.

US Pharmacy Logo US Pharmacy