US Pharmacy / phone calls

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I have this company call me every day!! I tell them that I am not interested but they continue to call me. Their number is blocked so I cannot see their phone number!!! In addition, you can not even understand the person since they do not speak English very well. Please go after this company!!

• Mad Dog Crazy's Response, Jul 18, 2018

You can actually call them at 929-999-1215

Co

Comments

• Ed
      20th of Oct, 2008

These ###s keep calling me too, from all kinds of different numbers. Try to tell me that I have a prescription that needs to be filled. I don't even take medication.

• To
      30th of Mar, 2009

These gooks call me every day. I have told them to quit calling, that I am not interested. They say that their name is Bob or Jack or Ann or Jane, but you can tell from their accent, that their name is really Who Flung Dung. If they knew my past from the late 60's, they might want to avoid me! I would like to meet them face to face, same as 40 years ago! Boom!!
    Tom

• Da
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Call them back, over and over and over again, for as long as you can stand it. Here's the number they called me from today: 1-866-414-6289. If they block that number, perhaps someone else will post another one that works. I told each one of the first couple dozen who answered that I was calling just to tie up their time because they called me after I had asked them repeatedly to stop. I told them to stop calling or next time I would call back for twice as long. (I'm keeping my promise - the time before this, I called them for a half hour and they stopped for several weeks; this time, an hour and a quarter.) I After the first couple dozen, it works better to just not say anything until they hang up. Incoming 1-800 calls are not free to the receiving end. Each call ties up a line and an agent's time. As an individual, I can't do much more than annoy them. Together, a large enough group of us could effectively shut them down! (It's called a "distributed denial of service attack". Generally, DDOS is held in a negative light, but in this case, it may be our only effective way to fight back. What do you think? Shall we gang up on them?)

• Pa
      10th of Dec, 2012

Have asked this company for over a year to STOP calling. Everyday I get another call.

• Gl
      14th of Aug, 2018
    US Pharmacy - Non stop telemarketing calls
    Fort Worth
    Texas

They will not stop calling me after i have told them STOP. I get a call, tell them ti stop and then 5 minutes later another call comes in.
    The people sound Middle Eastern.

• 1b
      14th of Aug, 2018
    US Pharmacy - US pharmacy
    Las Vegas, NevadaLas Vegas

I received 10 or more phone calls a week from this company. I have told them I would never buy anything from them and they continue to harass me constantly something needs to be done there needs to be a lawsuit against this company for harassment.

15th of Aug, 2018
    US Pharmacy - US Pharmacy calling every day.

Got a call from US Pharmacy, that you actually can call them and they answer, in which you can scream at them at the top of your lungs to stop F_cking calling you. It was placed on my phone by a robe-call and it actually works.

929-999-1215 Have Fun, I've been using it all morning to give them a piece of my mind.

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    US Pharmacy - Us pharmacy
    Bronx
    New York

These people are calling me 24/7 from all different numbers!! Make it STOP!!! They are making me crazy!

• De
      5th of Sep, 2018
    US Pharmacy - telemarketing

They call constantly using different fake numbers and will not stop. They are relentless. They never stop even if you threaten their lives. The are in India and never stop. The only answer is to have Trump drop a mother of a bomb on them I guess. They will not stop until they are all dead.

• Jt
      19th of Sep, 2018
    US Pharmacy - us pharmacy unsolicitated calls
    Everywhere

They call and call and call. I told no to. They keel call.