UPS - United Parcel Service / declination of delivery
I had not ordered an item that was sent to me. However I am a customer of the shipper and my credit card on my account. I declined the item on October 21, 2016. Today is November 8 and still have not returned to item to the shipper. They sent it to an access point on 10/24 claimed I wasn't home for delivery. But left no notice or anything. Also why would that matter I declined the package on the 21st. I called and spoke to 5 different people about this packaged being returned and still nothing. Then they have the package scheduled to return to my home on 11/09/16. All the while my card is being charged and there's nothing they can do. It shouldn't have happened and they are sorry. I wish somehow they will be put out of business. I have had so many problems with them over the years and now it is my honest wish they go out of business. Worst company in the world. Out of business.
More UPS - United Parcel Service Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - shredding
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - missing package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - mailing a package.
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - lost/missing package