UPS Store, MT.Pocono, PA / the worst experience ever

1 Mt Pocono, PA, United States Review updated:

On June 27, 2009 I went to the UPS Store No. 5501 located at 413 Rt.940, Mt.Pocono, PA 18344, ( authorized dealer) to ship a package, I also requested a packaging for which I paid $17 !!!
On Monday I called the store to find out if the package was picked -up by the UPS, and I received the following info:
1. We don't have the pick-up till July 6, 2009, to my total amusement, I asked Stephanie ( employee), what do you mean?, I dropped the package on Saturday June the 27, 2009, and was told by the owner that the package will be picked up on Monday.
She told me that the package was taken to another store in Dunmore, PA for pick-up.

2. The tracking number showed the exactly same message - that the billing info was received, but the package was never picked-up by the UPS.
3. I called the UPS store again on Tuesday June 30, 2009, and received the message that sometimes the UPS do not scan the packages and it should be delivered today.

4. On July 1, 2009 -still no info on the package, I called the UPS and put a tracer on it.

I called the store in Dumore, PA, only to find out that my package was never brought to that store, and there is no record of this package ever leaving the Dunmore, PA store. I called the Mt. Pocono store again, to complaint and I was told that the UPS BROUGHT BACK MY PACKAGE to the UPS Store in Mt. Pocono. !!!

It is obvious to me that my package never left the store and it was at the Mt. Pocono store the entire time.
I was called names by the Stephanie ( employee), I was threaten that if I come to the store, she will call the police on me.

THe above mentioned store claims to be an authorized UPS store.

This was a time senstive matter to me. I lost time making all those phone calls, not to mention all this hassle I had to go thru.

but wait, it gets better, I spoke with the UPS Stores customer service, and was told that since I had a prepaid label, the UPS store is not responsible for the shipment !!!

Li

Comments

18th of Jan, 2010

I highly dought that... I have been going to the UPS Store in Mt Pocono for years... I have never had a problem with any of the employees there.. they have always been nice to me.. And my friends for that mater... You were prob. just one of "THOSE CUSTOMERS." If your in the working class you know what I mean by "THOSE CUSTOMERS."

• Te
      13th of Feb, 2010

I have to say after reading this post on the store in Mt Pocono, PA I have to totally disagree with the person. If Im not mistaken there was a change of hands and all the customers that went into the store were told that the store was not operating to full capacity.. But still there was a lot of changes going on.. and as for the employees there they were very informative and took care of all my needs.. I have to say thank you to the Mt PoconoUPS store for being there.. I will always be a loyal customer... as for the post I have to agree with the comment above you were probably one of "THOSE CUSTOMER" I totally agree... one of those customers that make the rest of us suffer and come to think of it no we arent the ones that suffer you are the one that probably doesnt do anything but sit by a computer and think of negative things not to mention you are one of those customers that sends a plate back because it didnt look right.. oh I can go on... hope one day you will see that being malisious isnt the way to go.