UPS Store / violation of public trust
North Carolina UPS Store has an apparent scam wherein they seemingly scam the elderly and disabled. Package was taken to the UPS Store by my wife with instructions to send normal ground. She told the clerk normal ground and the clerk responded "Would you like it to go today?" - or my wife thought! What the clerk asked was Would you like it to go 2 day (2 day air). Instead of paying about 10 dollars turned out to be almost 41 dollars for a package to be delivered on a Sunday - when no is there. Communicated to UPS Customer Service and their first response to me was "Do not expect money back from us - we cannot control what franchises do. Besides, you agreed to pay the amount!"
So, not only is service bad, and UPS Stores complain about UPS Coporate, but at least one store has discovered how to recoup what they believe UPS cheats them out of monetarily. Apparently, these UPS Stores have drawn foreign interest - since everyone I have spoken to within the UPS domain, speaks broken english!
More UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- The UPS Store - late delivery 
- The UPS Store - forwarding my mail
- The UPS Store - not world class at the location in treasure coast plaza, vero beach fl 32960
- The UPS Store, Macon, GA-Northside Drive - franchise owner
- The UPS Store - i’m complaining about a costumer service at one of the ups locations