UPSdelivery of product

I ordered package on the April 19, 2017.
The original delivery day was April 27, 2017. It is very important package for me and I made my plans around the date of arrival.
During the process of the shipment from US to Canada, the delivery date was changed to April 28, 2017. It was inconvenient, but I rearranged my plans. I scheduled to stay from work on that day to wait for delivery.
On April 28 about 1pm, package status change to: “On local truck”.
About 7 pm I started been concerned and called UPS Canada. I talked to the employee Ash (ID: PZA1MCR). Ash said to me that due to the high volume of packages the delivery times extended from 7pm to 8pm, but I guaranteed to get my package today. I changed my plans for the evening and stayed home to wait for package.
At 8:40pm I gave a call to UPS again and talked to employee Shela (ID: PZA1SXD). She told me clearly, that the package will be delivered today without doubt.
At about 11pm, I understood that all the above promises are not going happened and I called again. This time I had to call UPS International, because UPS Canada was closed for the weekend. I talked to employee Alan (ID: PZ2AG). All his answers were including words “probably”, “likely”. He was not able to provide decisive and clear answer in regards to what happened to my package, where it was, and when I am going to receive it. He said that PROBABLY on Monday only.
During entire time between 1:30 pm and 12am the online status of my package was “On local truck”. After midnight it suddenly changed to “In transit” with delivery on Monday May 1, 2017.
As you can see the following inconveniences were caused to me by UPS:
1. Original delivery date was changed to day later, which required rearrangement of plans
2. I had to cancel day at work to wait for package home. This packaged never arrived on that day
3. I stayed home entire day without been able to leave anywhere. It was supposed to happened latest at 7pm (according to UPS website)
4. Do I need to take a day off work on Monday again????? What if package will not arrive again?
5. I was provided wrong info by the above UPS employees. It caused lots of frustration.
6. My entire weekend plans were affected by this service of UPS.

De