UPS / useless finance department!

1 Singapore Review updated:

I am working for an educational institution. During our convocation last June, our partnered university sent their professor's gown over to Singapore via UPS. The parcel never arrived and it took quite a while before they discovered that the item was returned back to UK without our knowledge. The parcel never even reached our doorstep.

A case was then filed with their customer service center. A month later, they had the cheek to send us an invoice for tax. We called up their customer service and they agreed on the discrepancy and asked me to ignore the invoice. More than 6 months already, we are still receiving the invoice. Everytime i called the hotline, they told me to just ignore the statement as their system is in the process of "upgrading." What kind of company takes so long to upgrade their systems? And mind you, this is a simple matter of resolution and i do not accept what it has got to do with their system.

This is extremely poor service - screwed up on goods delivery, screwed up on accounts. NEVER to USE UPS!

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008

I totally aggree with your complaint

i have sent package on to pay basis and my customer has made payment for that.
    Yet they are billing the sae back to us.we have provided them with evidences but they are not listning.