UPS / delivered another crushed package

In the last 3 months I have had 3 packages delivered from UPS crushed. The latest package had "Fragile Handle with Care" tape wrapped around the package 3 times, clearly making the package as fragile. The contents were glass that had been properly double wrapped in bubble packaging and then placed in side the box within another nest of packaging. The contest should have been safe if the package was handled properly. Instead the package was crashed and the contents broken.

What burns me more is the driver actually delivered the crushed package!

Two of the 3 packages delivered from UPS to my home in the last 3 months have had damaged contents. The recovery/replacement process is long and tedious. I personally will not use UPS again, nor will I shop with vendors that only ship UPS ~ It is a small stand against a huge company but obviously they care nothing about the consumer.

Ja

Comments

• Le
      31st of Aug, 2010

It's true, they are the most unethical business I've ever encountered in my whole life! Crushed box that was marked fragile/tv and it was badly abused! They love shafting their customers that even purchased insurance, blaming the customer for not properly packaging it even though their UPS guy helped package it and reassured us that it will not be damaged! Honestly Hate them and will state it every opportunity I get!