UPS / fraud and theft

UPS United Parcel Service
Aliso Viejo
UPS does not deliver to po boxes. Ups takes packages from shippers addressed to po boxes. FRAUD
UPS randomly checks for a name to match and sends the package to an address with the same name on the package. THEFT Anyone at the random address can keep the package (this has happened several times to myself and my daughter once she is aware of). I designate delivery from a shipper to my po box. This is where I want the package delivered unless a card is sent to my po box and I designate to pick it up or have it forwarded to an address different. UPS does not encourage a system to find packages outside of the tracking number. If the tracking number is lost or the shipper goes out of business too bad (unless a court issues a subpeona). If there is a fire in the home, loss to car and or any other reason UPS doesn't care what happened to the package in question. This gives an open door to loss, theft and non recovery of the package. Customer service is rude. I still have packages missing I am trying to get a tracking number on. I get no help from UPS.

D  7th of Oct, 2009 by
Elizabeth, why do you still choose to send your packages to a PO Box when none of the delivery services, with the exception of the Postal Service can deliver there?? The easiest solution to your problem is to put an actual street address, preferably yours, on the package so the driver can deliver it. This works exceptionally well for UPS, DHL and FEDEX drivers alike.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Logo United Parcel Service of America [UPS]
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE