Unlimited Vacation Club / scam and misrepresentation
We arrived at DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN and were asked if we wanted to have breakfast at their new sister resort BREATHLESS RIVIERA CANCUN, DREAMS would pay for the taxi to/from, it had just opened and they wanted people to see the resort. and we would receive a gift certificate for the spa. We agreed.
The next morning we arrive at BREATHLESS RIVIERA CANCUN and was greeted with "ola's" and given the red carpet effect. We meet with a representative, Donna, who brought us to breakfast, offered drinks, talked about our vacation habits, and took us for a tour of the property. It is a beautiful resort. Then we go to the sales office where all the lies begin. We were offered a "premier gold plus" package with oceanfront view king room with a living area and hot tub on the balcony, access to helicopters in Punta Cuna in the Dominican Republican, yachts, two weeks FREE at ZOETRY ( a resort where the "stars" hangout) and access to any and all resorts ANYTIME with no blackout dates for forty (40) years. And all we would have to pay for is food and drinks which would range from $60 to $100 depending on the season. Wait, and we could get up to twenty (20) rooms for family and friends. After saying "no" multiple times because of future financial obligations and we have a timeshare with RCI, Donna calls over her sales manager, Christian. Christian tells us that UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB (UVC) will buy our RCI timeshare and lower the cost of the "premier gold plus" package, and he would move us from DREAMS (family resort) to BREATHLESS (all adult resort) that same day. WOW! Sounds UNBELIEVABLE!! Well, it is. And, you will be offered alcoholic drinks throughout their sales spiel. Your representative will drink with you, maybe even do a shot with you.
After we arrive back home, we decide to call and make a reservation to the same resort (BREATHLESS) for my partners birthday. This is when we learn the truth about UVC and that we had been scammed! It's all lies. You WILL NOT get two weeks free, you WILL NOT get a rate between $60 and $100 dollars, you WILL NOT be able to get (20) rooms and on and on. What you WILL GET IS SCAMMED and MISREPRESENTATION. Nothing that was presented to us exist.
After taking nearly $20, 000 from us, we are going after whoever we can via consultation with an attorney.
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN WITH THE FIGHT TO RECOUP YOUR MONEY...PLEASE RESPOND.
We are sickened that we simply go to Mexico to enjoy what little time we get to enjoy time together to be taken for so much money.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ultimate vacation club fraud and lies 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club International - lies about everything! 
- Unlimited Vacation Club by AMResorts - unlimited vacation club by amresorts