[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club / cancellation of membership

1 5600 SW 135th Ave. Suite 210Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-923-2582

My wife and I vacationed at Cancun, Mexico from April 1st to April 5th, 2015 . At April 4th we attended a presentation at Secret The Vine Resort in Cancun owned by Unlimited Vacation Club. We were told about a lot of benefits of becoming a member of Unlimited Vacation Club. We signed a contract of $21, 900 and paid $6740.74 on the spot. When we returned to the U.S and studied in detail the contract, we found it doesn't suit us. For example, the contract period is 25 years long, but my wife and I are almost 70 years. Under Mexican Law( the contract was signed in Mexico), these timeshare/vacation club contracts have a mandatory 5 day right to cancel the contract. So on April 7th, 2015 we sent a notice of cancellation to them. We also sent on the same day letters of cancellation to The Secret the Vine Resort in Cancun where we singed the contract and Profeco in Cancun, Mexico. All these letters were priority mail with tracking numbers. But we got no response. Later we called their office in Miami, Florida and asked them to cancel our membership. The asked us to send in the copies of Priority mail and letters of cancellation. On April 13th, we faxed and e-mailed all the materials they requested, and asked them to cancel our membership. Then we emailed them several times to ask about the status. But they just ignored us.

• Resolution statement

Unlimited Vacation Club customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Go
May 1, 2015

Comments

• Al
      20th of Jun, 2016

I was in Huatulco Mexico...And same than anyone else's they have make me drunk and lied to me to collect $26000...I will have the pleasure with my credit card company and my attorney to stop this Scams.All was lies...For Example they told me I can use a yacht and just pay the fuel ...They do not have one...They told me the max amount per room per week is $199..Just lies...And the sales man took $600 under the table dash to try to give me a better price of member...She stole my money...Call me 832-7850897...Before you deal with this liars and abusers..

• Ml
      13th of Mar, 2017

@alex salmassi Hi Alex,

I just tried calling you but no answer. We just got swindled into buying this last week in Punta Cana. We are out 8000 on our deposit thus far and want to know if there are any successful ways you know of to get that back.

Give me a call sometime 773-339-6143 so we can discuss strategy. thanks
    Matt

• My
      26th of Feb, 2017

Why on every complaint you say you can not get in touch with writer?? Why is that every answer? i wrote and i am waiting for a reply i left meemail address so you will have no way of saying you can't contact me . i am waiting by the email every day,

• Li
      28th of Aug, 2017

Same thing happened to my husband and I THIS IS A SCAM AND I HAVE READ HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS SAYING THE SAME THING! We need to get the word out to so many people being taken advantage of!!

30th of May, 2018

@Lisaslookout Please contact me, we were robbed by this company too. Shalan 267 7773298

• Ab
      29th of Aug, 2017

Unlimited Vacation Club is misleading, sales people, they don't know what they are talking about, lie about everything, promising all the benefits but don't talk about things that are hidden under, I requested to cancel mine and request for refund, they don't care. I am beyond frustrating how to deal with this, how to get my money back. Wish there is someone to help me. - J. Downing

• Ju
      27th of Jan, 2018

Hello, of course, my wife and I were scammed the same way. We purchased a vacation plan and put down a payment of $3000. We have not used any of the services and we have not made our first-month payment. What we are trying to find out is how does this effect your credit if you refuse to make further payments.

• Ki
      28th of Feb, 2018

Has anyone been able to cancel/dissolve contract or get a refund?

30th of May, 2018

@Kimberly Norton No but I am trying, we need to get this place exposed to the public. Im Shalan My email is Shalanwpaulhill14@yahoo.com please contact me

• Ri
      22nd of Mar, 2018

any help with cancel unlimited vacations club.

30th of May, 2018

@rickd3171 No but we need to keep trying we also need to expose this company to the media, please contact me Shalanwpaulhill14@yahoo.com

WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND EXPOSE THIS COMPANY TO THE PUBLIC NOW