Universal Vacation Club / LIES

Villa del Palmar
Please be advised, this letter serves as documentation for a DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULENT TIMESHARES SALES PRACTICES which we were victims of during our trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

We inquired at the concierge desk about how to arrange a jungle zip line tour. We were told the hotel could arrange a “FREE” jungle tour if we agreed to meet a salesperson for a “FREE BREAKFAST”. We explained we were not interested in Timeshares, the concierge insisted that the best way to enjoy a zip line was to first to listen a Timeshare Seminar.

The next morning met a sales representative, Abe Gardner. He was promising many, many specials deals that we were inaccurate and very misleading. We tried to walk away from the discussion with Abe several times, but he insisted to stay and hear the special deals he was able to offer us as “GOLD MEMBERS OF UNIVERSAL VACATION CLUB”.

These “special” offers made by the salesman on behalf of UVC turned out to be MISLEADING, DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULENT LIES SUCH AS:

1.-As Gold Members we could receive a special offer getting LOW COST AIRFARE RATES.
UVC gave us a lot of excuses why were could not lock in this travel such as their “SYSTEMS WERE DOWN AND WE NEEDED TO CALL BACK”.

2.-As Gold Member we would get 2 weeks for the price of one.
We were told we would need to notify UVC 14 months in advance of our desire to rent the 1st week and it was not guaranteed.

3.-We were told this was a good investment which could be sold if we ever desired to do such.
When we were unable to rent the 1st week, we looked into selling out timeshare, but we found there was essentially no market for the sale of such a unit without taking a loss of more than 90% on the sale.

My family really enjoyed the city of PV and we would really like to keep taking trips to Mexico in the future, we also would like to recommend Mexico as a vacation destination to our friends and extended family. However, we feel betrayed and mislead by our bad experience at the VILLA DEL PALMAR AND WITH UVC.

Big J. http://villapalmarfraud.blogspot.com/

N  28th of Jul, 2009 by
My concerns have been clarified and my situation with UVC have been resolved to my satisfaction.

Big J.
A  21st of Mar, 2010 by
Hello Big J,
I find it very interesting that your concerns were clarified and your situation had been resolved to your satisfaction. That is exactly the same follow upresponse I saw from the who was unhappy with the Developer and the Club.

Just this month, (3/2010), I published a website www.universalvacationclubmembers.com which addresses many issues and concerns. Please review and add your name to my UVC Member mailing list. Either contact me via the "Contact Us" page on the site or send an email to jeffsuomi1@msn.com.

I am gathering all information possible about the organizations and your input would be highly appreciated.

Jeff Robbins 303-567-0690

UVC International (Universal Vacation Club) Logo UVC International (Universal Vacation Club)
6850 Bermuda Rd