Universal Technical Services / Nordic Track Treadmill / worst customer service that I have ever had the misfortune to experience

I wish to complain about the poor customer service of UTS. We own a NordicTrack treadmill and all I want to know is where to find an approved repair service for our machine. I do not believe it is under the service contract at this time, however, it would be appreciated if UTS representatives would be courteous and not leave me indefinitely on hold or cut me off while on the phone.

I have called UTS 6 times this evening, have waited ON HOLD for about TWO hours, and have even left my number for them to call me--which someone did, but then put me on hold again and then cut off after so long a time lapse.

The last time I called this evening, after the long period on hold (and thinking I would actually GET someone to help me--the company's automated answer was to tell me they were "closed" for the day.

Good ruse! Get the customer to stay on hold LONG enough and then you can be closed for the rest of the evening and never have to deal with the inquiring phone call!

I find this company, Universal Technical Services, extremely poor in their handling of customer services, very rude in their phone etiqette and downright DISHONEST in the fact that they actually TELL the customer on the phone that "someone will help you..." and then they cut off the person's call! This is the poorest excuse for so-called "customer SERVICE" that I have EVER had the misfortune to experience!

SHAME ON YOU, UTS, for being so rude and dishonest! This is not customer service--it's customer abuse!

Ku

Comments

26th of Feb, 2010

Kugano,

My name is Jesee with NordicTrack, I do apologize that you had such a difficult time trying to get in touch with UTS. If you need service and are out of warranty you can contact our dedicated service line at 1.888.366.7998. All they do is set up service, if you would like technical support please call 1.800.999.3756.

Or feel free to email me @ nordictrackcs@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Jesse Y

• Js
      12th of Feb, 2018

UTS is the worst of the worst DO NOT pay the extra $$ for any service plan. For Nordic track to continue with this and not take care of this - seeing the hundreds of reviews on line - speaks volumes about Nordic Track